cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

@mspaceK  There doing it on purpose, they know that I’m not straight and I’m Pansexual, but they just wanna add more wounds to my heart, it hurts that I can’t be accepted for me....💔😞🤕 sometimes I feel like that I’m a loser and not worth it. (Sorry that I disappeared for a bit, I started listening to my music and I went off at some ppl)💔😞 I guess I’m always gonna be a outcast, and it’s not the first time I got hate for ppl saying that by my age I should’ve kissed a guy, they also said that I’m just using my boyfriend, bcuz he’s younger then me (he’s 14 will be 15 in 7 months) but like I’ve been told by my parents, as long as I’m happy age doesn’t matter, he makes me happy I make him happy, without him I would be lost...I got told by some ppl that I need to date ppl my age, but all the ones I’ve dated have either cheated, lied or mentally abused me and made me feel worthless

I ain’t brave enough to ask them to stop, it’s to painful when u get told to shut the fuck up all the time when u try and tell them that words hurt 🤕 I’m making some of my friends feel bad for never including me anymore, and I went off 30 minutes ago at one of my friends who just wanted to try and steal my boyfriend

hey @Cheeseburger im sorry your not having a good day
i hope this evening is abit better
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01  It’s a bit better, I made a edit for my boyfriend 😁😁 I’m proud to call him mine, he’s the most sweetest guy ever, and I can’t believe that he’s mine 🥰😊😍 I’ll always remember the day that he asked me to be his girlfriend 😁😁😊😊😩😩 my heart melts every time I see him 😩🖤🥰😍

thats really nice @Cheeseburger
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01  I’m happy, but I’m tired, but I can’t go to sleep I have been trying to fall asleep for 2 hours

Hi @Cheeseburger! I'm glad you're happy right now.

When I have trouble sleeping, I like listening to meditations and ambient sounds and watching before I go to bed. I used to also drink some milk before I went to sleep, which made me sleepy. When I am in bed, practicing breathing exercises helps me go to sleep. Do any of these work for you?

That sounds like just a hard place to be in @Cheeseburger . Smiley Sad sorry I haven't been around. I've been out tonight. I wish I could stop these hateful things from happening to you. I really do. Unfortunately we can't change the actions of other people, but at least we can control how we respond and how we let the words of others effect us. Have you been able to speak to a professional about ways to cope with this bullying? It's really awful and you deserve to be supported. 

@WheresMySquishy  no the meditations, or the ambient sounds don’t work for me, they make me more restless, I have trouble sleeping when I listen to them, Idk why they do that

@mspaceK Sorry that I didn’t respond today, I was having a low day and I was barely talking to anyone today, I completely shut down for the day (first day in a long time that I did that) I feel so lonely, and no one really cares anymore, except for my boyfriend and my best friend, my best friend is the best he makes me happy, BUT MY BOYFRIEND IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER🥰🥰😍😍 my boyfriend told me today that I’m not alone and I won’t have to go thru this alone🥰🥰😍😍☺️☺️

Hey @Cheeseburger . I'm sorry I didn't respond last night. I had my boyfriend over and we were very engrossed in a game and then watched a movie. 

I am really glad that you have your boyfriend to support you at the moment. Also it is absolutely okay that you were not able to talk to people very much. It happens to all of us at times. Even me. And your boyfriend is right - you are not alone <3 

How are you feeling today? Do you have any plans? 

(I'll respond when I can I'll be a bit lurky)