cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

@WheresMySquishy  it’s ok I’ve changed my password and he can’t gey it anymore, as I came up with a very difficult password this time.

also update, found out that one of the ppl who are sending the mean msgs, are someone I turned down, bcuz I wasn’t ready to date at that time now it’s (payback) for saying no to them, idk what to do anymore

Hey @Cheeseburger, I'm sorry to hear that one of the people who is sending you the mean messages is someone you turned down Smiley Sad. That is definitely not okay for them to do that to you! Have you tried blocking/reporting them now you know their true identities?

hey @Cheeseburger
im glad in a way that you at least know who it is now. Do you think you could get your parent/s and yourself to go to the school and/or police and report them? Im aware that you said you delete the msgs but maybe its worth keeping them just for a little bit (even without reading them) so you can have them as evidence.

If this is on social media, would you be able to create a new account and just add the people your close to on it for now and have profile settings?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @Cheeseburger, I'm so sorry to hear about what's happened. Smiley Sad How have you been going over the last few days?

@Esperanza67  I didn’t have to do anything, as my boyfriend sent him a msg telling him to leave me alone, so now I’m not being harassed by him anymore, but I’m still getting hated by others for my sexuality, and bcuz my boyfriend has pink hair

@scared01  This is my 3rd social media account and I’m starting to hate having to change things when I shouldn’t have to do it, but I’m not gonna let the hate msgs get me down anymore. I just need my family and friends and my bf to care about me and that’s all I need really

@mrmusic  It’s fine honestly, I’m use to being hated for being me, but I’ve been good these past couple days, haven’t been online, bcuz me and my bf we’re discussing when me and him are going to be breaking the distance with each other, and I’ve just started my course and I also am moving.

But before me and my bf we’re discussing about when we were gonna be breaking the distance with each other, I found out horrible news.....😭 but I’m not letting that get me down. Also this bf is different to all the others I’ve been with he loves me and cares about me more then any other guy I’ve been with, he makes feel special, I’m happy I met him he’s the best honestly, he’s the reason I smile now

Hi @Cheeseburger, I'm glad you're feeling better. It's a good thing your boyfriend is so supportive. Well done for working up the courage to tell him about the messages! I'm sorry about the bad news but I'm pleased that you're not letting it get you down and that your family and boyfriend are so nice. Sometimes all we need are just a few people to cheer us up and help us out in difficult times.

@WheresMySquishy  I’m finally happy with how I look too, thx to my bf, but the bad news I got still really hurts deep down, I haven’t even told my bf about the news bcuz I don’t wanna feel the pain, but I’m gonna have to talk about eventually for me to be able to get past it, but my bf and family are really supportive, and my bf is the first person who always checks up on me (besides my family) and I’m grateful to have my boyfriend in my life, he makes me happy

hey @Cheeseburger
its good to hear that your not going to let the msgs get to you but remember that you have supports to talk to when it gets tough including here and helplines along with your family too.
Do you want to talk about the bad news you recieved? maybe we can help you process and work through your feelings, someone may even have a similar experience to you and can share what helped them
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**