cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

@WheresMySquishy @scared01 @mspaceK @missep well, I'm officially done, no one fucking cares, no one loves me, so I guess ima be deleting things for a while, I have an appointment on the 17th of June to see a professional and then, I'll be dealing with that, but yesterday I got dumped, and now I'm officially broken

Hi @Cheeseburger, I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad right now....

I don't know if there's anything I can do to help, but I'll be around, so if there's anything you need feel free to tag me.

sorry to hear what your going through @Cheeseburger
we care for you though
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sorry to hear you've been going through that @Cheeseburger, like as @Tiny_leaf and @scared01 have mentioned, we care about you here on RO Heart

Hi @Cheeseburger, I am sorry to hear what you are going through right now. It may feel like nobody cares and that is a horrible feeling.. but you are complete on your own. You don't have to have a partner to feel like you matter or are important. It can feel scary and isolating at the start but as you get used to your own company, you come to realise how valuable and special you are. You start to love being around yourself which is so very powerful because nobody can take that away from you. I know you have spoken about your family and how much they support you. That is a really valuable connection to have too. Just know that you are not alone - you also have all of us here too! Heart

It sounds like you have a big journey ahead of you.. I was wondering if you'd feel open to making a new thread? You could make it about this big change in your life.. and what comes next for you. If you are unsure of what to write, you can also ask for suggestions or support. We are always more than happy to help! Sometimes as your thread gets longer, the initial story can be lost and harder for everyone to support you Smiley Happy

You are a strong fighter @Cheeseburger . I know you can get through this. I'm here for you. 

@Cheeseburger  I'm sorry you got dumped again. Smiley Sad You've been going through so much and it makes me sad to hear about all your heartbreaks. Heart I hope you're getting a lot of support from your family. There are a lot of people out there who really care about you.

I hope that in time, you can love yourself as much as you loved your previous partners. I think you have a lot of good qualities. Being dumped isn't a reflection of who you are as a person and what you have to give to others. Heart

@Cheeseburger  How are you feeling today? I hope you're feeling better. Heart

@WheresMySquishy  Not really, I made a new thread 🥺💔 I'll tag u in it, honestly I dont what way to turn to 💔