cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

@scared01  my parents are proud of me and so is my boyfriend, but it’s hard I just wanna shut down sometimes.

and I guess I could talk about the bad news I received but it’s gonna hurt a lot as I turned that switch of bcuz it was always based on a lie and it hurts to know I was lied to for almost 6 months, but now this friend is no longer my friend bcuz my boyfriend told him that he wanted me out of life, bcuz of what he did to me and how he lied to me

that sounds really hard @Cheeseburger im sorry about the lies and the hurt your feeling. it might take some time to recover from that but dont rush yourself and allow yourself to grieve
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01  I wanna talk about it, I just don’t know where to start as everything he ever said to me was a f*cking lie and I’m not hurt really 😞I’m mad that I ever loved him, he also started playing with my heart, but it got to the point where he was controlling me and I had to get my boyfriend to tell him to leave me alone. SORRY about swearing, it’s just idk what to believe anymore, idk if I should believe anything he ever said to me😢☹️😥

its ok to be mad and upset @Cheeseburger its definently a lot to take in and a rather unpleasant situation to be in. i havent been in your situation but can empathise with you with having relationships based on a lie, i lsot some very good (so called) friends through fake things.

@scared01  hey sorry that I didn’t get back to u right away, I’ve been busy and will be for a while, but I told my boyfriend about what this guy said and had done and my boyfriend told me that if he can’t see how amazing I am and how loyal I am, then he never deserved to ever meet me, (I’m madly in love with my boyfriend, he’s the first guy to ever say something like that to me☺️☺️)

Also I told my boyfriend about me not being able to have kids and he said that he loves me for me not the fact that I might never be able to have kids, he said that he loves me no matter what, and he said (nothings gonna change that) the love I have for u is the only love I have for someone☺️☺️

Rn I’m sad bcuz I’m missing him and I’m missing my best friend who died 7 years ago, bcuz I want my best friend to see how amazing my boyfriend is, but I guess it’ll never happen😞😭😔

But on a better note, I’m more happier and I’m more confident about myself, (it’s a first for me to be confident about myself, my mum said) but the reason I’m confident about myself is bcuz of my boyfriend☺️☺️🥰🥰 everyone calls me smiley now, which I like but also dislike☺️😞

Hi @Cheeseburger! I'm glad that you and your boyfriend have such a strong bond and that he's so supportive! He seems really nice. I think he is lucky to have you too.

I'm sorry about the lie and other stuff but I'm happy that you're feeling so confident! Smiley Happy

@WheresMySquishy It’s a long distance relationship but it’s a strong bond, never been this happy before

@WheresMySquishy @scared01 update I’m gonna be breaking the distance with my boyfriend next year in January instead of November, my parents have given me permission to go meet him in January🙂🙃 he told me today that I was the love of his life, and that I make him the happiest guy in the world 🥰🥰☺️☺️ He also told me that he can’t wait to spend the rest of his life with me☺️☺️🥰🥰 I cry bcuz I love him so much😁😁😁😁 Also he said that if I can’t have kids we’ll adopt, and that he can’t wait to meet my family either😁😁☺️☺️ (First guy to ever say that) I get called smiley instead of what I use to get called now, bcuz I always have a smile on my face 😁😁😁😁😁😁 it’s coming up to mine and his one month anniversary😁😁

I haven’t gotten anymore hate from my friends on social media, so I’m really happy about, that but sometimes my mood changes and I think about ppl I wish could meet my boyfriend😞😒 but I then remember that they can see him from heaven, I miss the ppl I love that are in heaven, especially my pop and best friend😞😭😒

sounds like a good plan @Cheeseburger im glad youve got people in your life that make you happy.
im also glad to hear that those people have left you alone on social media. it is very tough loosing the ones we love. hugs

Hi @Cheeseburger that's great news! I think it's a good idea to first meet up in a public place or with another person with you. Not that I think your boyfriend is untrustworthy, it's just that I have met up with people from interstate a few times and have found that this makes it less awkward when meeting up for the first time or when I haven't seen the other person for a while and helps keep the conversation going. I'm glad you and your boyfriend love each other so much! Smiley Happy

I'm happy you're not getting any more mean messages. It must really hurt missing them so much, but I'm sure your pop and best friend are looking down from heaven and are proud of the person you are and happy that your boyfriend is treating you so well! Smiley Happy