cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

@scared01 I’m happy that um not getting mean msgs anymore, as that was one reason I was depressed. IT is very hard without having my 2 important ppl in my life (besides my boyfriend and my family) I would do absolutely anything to have one more chance to talk to my pop and my best, but I guess I’ll never be able to😞

@WheresMySquishy  that’s what me and him have discussed and where meeting up somewhere there is ppl, but me and him are both so excited to meet each other and we’re both counting down the days until it’s the month I’m leaving, to visit him, but also he is younger then me (only by a year and a half) but his parents told him exactly what my parents told me age don’t matter if u love someone.

i literally can’t wait to be able to meet him, as I’ve never really had a guy who cares as much as he does (even if it’s from a distance) I actually found out that my boyfriend is bisexual and falls in love with the persons personality (just like i

do) it’s amazing how I’ve became myself these past few weeks, I feel like I’ve become my old self again, I’m always smiling I’m not hiding in my room much anymore, and I’m actually looking forward to things I hadn’t been for a while😁 but to make things even better my parents like my boyfriend🙂🙃 

Hi @Cheeseburger !
That is so exciting! It sounds like you guys have an awesome connection and I wish you all the luck with it Smiley Happy
I can see how happy it's been making you too!! Yay!!
Please keep us updated Heart

@missep  I’ll keep youse updated, but atm I’m busy moving houses so I might not be able to be on here much Rn, but once I’ve moved and settled down I’ll tell y’all how miy relationships going

Also he made me happy today, and I made him feel like the happiest guy in the world🥰🥰☺️☺️ Honestly I don’t know what I would do without him, he’s brought me back to my old self, the person everyone loves and enjoys☺️

Hi @Cheeseburger! I'm overjoyed hearing that you're so happy! Smiley Happy I hope everything goes well with the move. The connection you have with your boyfriend is really inspiring! The similarities you share are signs that you're a good match for each other. Additionally, it's great that you both have supportive parents. Counting down the days can be really exciting! Smiley Happy Have you thought of things you can do together once you've met up?

@WheresMySquishy Yea he wants to take me on a date☺️ ( I told him about my dream date) and he’s got plans for me and him, but won’t tell me☺️ I hate surprises but with him it’s different, all I wanna do is be there with him, I miss him like crazy (first time I’ve ever missed someone as much as him) but I’m buying him a necklace with the date me and him and got together☺️ And I’ve brought him a teddy bear that I’m gonna be dying his favourite colour (lime greens his favourite colour) honestly I don’t sleep anymore as I’m super excited about meeting him. And my parents are happy to see me happy, they said that with my other boyfriends I always faked a smile (they can tell when I fake smiles) and they said that with this one I don’t need to fake☺️

But the move is going well, apart from me hurting myself lol, but it was funny what happened when I hurt myself🙂 but I’m loving being back to my old self, I haven’t been my old self since my best friend died 7 years ago, and I’ve finally found someone who cares about me as much or maybe more then my best friend ever did 🙂🙃☺️ ( I still miss my best friend a lot) but Ik that he wants me happy, and I’ve finally found it🙂🙃☺️😊 Also me and my boyfriend always send these emojis 🔐💍🤞 they mean: he has the key to my heart 🔐, I’m forever he’s 🤞, and I’m gonna hopefully be his future wife 💍 (first guy who ever sent that ring emoji to me) 🙂🙃🥰☺️

@Cheeseburgerthat sounds super romantic! It's always a good sign when you feel like you can be yourself around a partner and feel happy when you're around them or thinking of them. Smiley Happy

Ouch, I'm sorry you hurt yourself. I hope you're okay! I'm glad the move is going well.

Your boyfriend will never replace your best friend but it's a great thing that he makes you so happy and helps you get back to your old self. I'm sure that you can rely on your boyfriend to support you when you miss your best friend.

Awww, the emojis are so cute! I hope you two can be together for a long time. Smiley Happy

@WheresMySquishy  the move went well, now we just need to unpack.

My boyfriend and I are going good, he wants to meet my family (first guy who has wanted to) he also has plans for me, and him he also asked if I was gonna be moving closer to him and I said yes but I gotta save my money, he’s also getting a tattoo of my name 🥰🥰 and I’m doing the same with his name, (this relationship is different to the others) it’s working better then the others, I’m glad I met him, he says cute things and calls me princess, which makes me blush ☺️ He also says that I’m his one and only, I still get butterflies whenever me and him talk, I’m also he’s longest relationship

sounds like a nice relationships with your bf @Cheeseburger its great to hear.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01  Thx but one thing I don’t like him doing is ignoring me, it brings up painful memories