cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

Hey @scared01 @WheresMySquishy and everyone else, I’m really excited about something and bcuz of that I can’t sleep. Even tho I took my tablet that makes me sleep, I still can’t sleep but that’s bcuz I’m excited 😆

But also I just wanted to let you know that I was feeling upset today, bcuz I woke up to a mean msg today 😢😭 and felt really sad today, until i realised something, it’s a good thing I think

sorry you recieved a mean msg today @Cheeseburger its ok to feel sad. were you able to talk to someone about it and get somesupport?

do you want to talk about what your excited for?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 The msg I received was actually really mean, just bcuz I wouldn’t talk to him, (the msg made me cry) but I told my boyfriend about it and we talked about the reasons why he probably said it, my boyfriend is honestly the best person to cheer me up.

My nighttime tablet is working now and I’m typing this half asleep lol, so I’m gonna have to wait until I get some sleep but I do wanna talk about what I’m excited for😆

sounds good @Cheeseburger
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @Cheeseburger, sorry I'm a bit late today. I'm really sorry you're still getting mean messages. Smiley Sad It must be really upsetting. Your boyfriend sounds really nice! I remember having a friend who would help talk me through things like that.

I'm getting excited just thinking about your exciting news! I'm happy that there are some good things happening in your life right now.

@WheresMySquishy @scared01 today I’m having a kinda low day today😢 idk y but I feel like I’m a bad person😔😢😭

@Cheeseburger  It makes me sad that you're having a low day. Smiley Sad I have a lot of those days too. You're definitely not a bad person! From what you've posted here, I can tell that you're so brave and nice. I'd love to have you as a friend. Smiley Happy I can really relate to having those kind of thoughts about myself. Sometimes we can be our own worst critic. Smiley Sad It helps me to remember that I am doing the best I can in everything I do and I know that you are too.

I had a low day today bcuz I felt like I had made everyone hate me, 😢😭 but I didn’t, but I did upset my boyfriend today by accident

we talked on the phone for the first time today😁😁 it was very exciting but also scary as well, he was just as nervous as I was, but he’s gonna call me tomorrow too🥰❤️😁😍🙂

ps tomorrow’s mine and his one month anniversary and I’ve got a slideshow and a letter to send him (first time I’ve ever written a letter to a guy before) ❤️😍😁🥰 honestly he cheers me up when I’m feeling low no one else can

A lot of ppl say I’m a bad person so I’m starting to think there right, there’s only 5 ppl in my life (besides my family) who actually say I’m a good person😪

hey @Cheeseburger 

don't think that you're not a good person. I've seen your work on these forums and how you have helped. don't ever doubt yourself. 

I hope you and enjoy your one month anniversary with your boyfriend! It's good to have someone there to stand with you!

you're a fantastic person - count me as 6 Smiley Happy

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

Congratulations on talking to your boyfriend on the phone for the first time! I'm glad it went well. The slideshow idea sounds great!

I think five people besides your family is actually really good. Sometimes the quality of our relationships, rather than their quantity, really matters. I'm sure there are lots of people who don't know you very well but still think you're a good person such as teachers, friends of friends and online friends. I'm pretty isolated at the moment but have found support in the whole ReachOut community. Smiley Happy