cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m not ok, I’m really struggling and upset/need help

I’m doing ‘fine’ today I guess 🤕 idk anymore, I feel emotionally drained rn, I’m back to listening to music and some of the music I listen to can be depressing🤕 but it helps me cope

Would you like to talk about what’s happening for you? Or would you like to talk about something else as a distraction?
*Hugs* ❤️

@Bananatime04  I just wanna sleep for a while, I haven’t been sleeping much anymore, and idk why🤕 I’m tired of trying to make things work, and I’m also tired of smiling like I’m ok when I’m not 🤕 but I’m not really talking to anyone I’m only talking to my boyfriend and boy best friend, also everyone is saying that I shouldn’t have a boy best friend

I hope you get a better sleep tonight then! Do you think it’s linked with your mental health? I know my mental health has messed with my sleep patterns!
It’s perfectly ok to have a guy as your best friend! I have loads of male friends! Don’t let other people tell you who you can and can’t be friends with x

@Bananatime04  It’s to do with my mental health the reason why I’m not sleeping properly, hopefully I’ll get back to normal soon, and I’m not listening to my friends who say it’s wrong that I have a boy best friend, I think of my boy best friend as a brother

Thought so.. I don’t really know how to help with sleeping.. I can’t even help myself.
It takes a strong person to say that! Good on you!

@Bananatime04 @WheresMySquishy @scared01 Update: I can feel that my happiness is coming back slowly, but I’m starting to feel better now, but Ik it’s only gonna last for a week or 2 at the most until it drops again, I just wish my mental health wasn’t like this, Ik when I’ll be the most happiest, is when I’m finally in my boyfriends arms, 😩❤️🖤🥰☺️ I miss him so much Rn, and all I want to do is be with him😩

@Bananatime04 @WheresMySquishy @scared01 having a really bad morning, no one fucking includes me in anything anymore I feel like I’m a loser rn

Hey @Cheeseburger - I just saw your post Smiley Sad I am sorry you are having a bad morning. Feeling left out is such an awful experience to have to deal with. Is this something at school or something? I'll be lurking around. 

@mspaceK  no it’s not at school, I’m heartbroken Rn tho and I keep crying, my boyfriend said one thing but is on the phone and ignoring me, I don’t want to cry anymore, I’ve cried so much lately that I’m tired of crying, I’m tired of fake friends, I’m tired of everything in general