cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm sick of being different

Good night @DruidChild Smiley Happy Another excellent gif, that I will definitely use Smiley Happy

I registered for extended exams because of a busted wrist but I feel like "not being able to sit down at write assignments" doesn't count for very much as it's more like laziness.

I think I'm just going to give up and sleep. I'll send her that email and just deal with everything tomorrow because I just can't anymore.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

How did you go getting a good sleep and working on your assignment yesterday @N1ghtW1ngHeart

@DruidChild after several hours, I finally got it done around 11:30pm. Except now I have two more due sunday and monday and I'm probably going to go through the exact same process.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Yay! Well done @N1ghtW1ng, it's awesome that you were able to get it done Smiley Happy 

Hmm, it's that time of semester where assessments just seem to come one after the other, don't they?! Is there anything that could make the next two assignments less stressful for you? Maybe we could brainstorm some solutions together Smiley Happy 

Thanks @DruidChild,

I think I just need to sit and do it, which is hard when your brain won't
cooperate and think.
But hopefully tomorrow gets it finished.

It is hard @N1ghtW1ng Heart I'm sure that you can do it, though! Maybe you can think of something nice to do to reward yourself when it's finished?