cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm so angry at this one person all the time

@mspaceK I want to say they have, but I'm scared they'll reappear as soon as I get my hopes up... hiccups just seem to work like that..

And that sucks... is there anything you can do to reward yourself for each bit that you get done? 

Learning stuff is weird.. Like, I need to take very frequent breaks and/ or work on heaps of things at once, but I also know people who only get work done if they focus on a single thing for an hour straight... 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf well I suppose my reward has been computer games. And tomorrow I have sport and possibly seeing a friend so that will also be a reward in a way. I haven't been able to focus for a long time as I just lose patience. I'll try again tomorrow when i'm more awake I think. 

@mspaceK it's good that you've got stuff to look forward to tomorrow!!

The course sounds pretty annoying though...

I'm so tired and angry and disappointed.  There is lots to do and I gotta get up and do stuff. I wish I could feel positive and motivated today. I just feel like I've let myself down in so many ways. Hmm. 

Hey @mspaceK,

Urgh, I can COMPLETELY relate to what you're going through. I've lived in several crap sharehouse situations where my housemates have at the very least irritated me and at the very most sent me into really terrible periods of anxiety. I've learnt a lot through these experiences and I'm actually pretty thankful for them now because they taught me what I do and don't want in a home environment. 

I think the previous advice has been good. Unsolicited advice sucks and living with someone who is overly critical also sucks, so I don't want to give you a bunch of tips you have already tried, so just let me know if you'd like me to share any?

@mspaceK that sucks... I hope your day's improved a bit. 

I'm so frustrated today :/ 

@mspaceK that sucks... is your housemate being annoying again?

yes @Tiny_leaf . She hasn't cleaned any dishes in a few days. She's ticking me off. 

I also feel incredibly lonely. 

@mspaceK ugh.... that sounds so annoying..!

And feeling lonely sucks.. is there anything you need rn?