cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm so angry at this one person all the time

I just wish I wasn't so alone @Tiny_leaf 

@mspaceK do you think calling your boyfriend might help?

@mspaceK mum's calling me away now sorry..

I'll talk to you later though, take care. 

Heya @mspaceK , housemates that don't do their fair share definitely piss me off too. Sounds like she's not exactly being the most considerate and that's really impacting on you? If you want someone to chat to, I'm around on here tonight. What can you do for yourself tonight as a form of self-care? I made myself some dinner and now I'm chilling with my cat and watching some silly Youtube vids. If you can't think of anything there's a list here that you might wanna check out.

Image result for hug gif

thanks @MisoBear . i'm feeling quite exhausted tonight so I am going to try and have an early night. Hopefully this will get my sleeping pattern back to normal so that I can start my new job next week with no hassle. 

That's great, sleep well and good luck with your new job. You'll do great!

@mspaceK I hope you get a good sleep!

I'm having a lot of trouble actually getting to sleep. I'm trying not too think about it so that I don't get stressed but I've been trying to sleep for more than an hour and a half Smiley Sad sigh. I try to do the right thing and go to bed early but apparently it's pointless atm. Hmm

It's totally not useless, you tried! Resetting your sleep schedule can be tough, especially if you're in a not so great pattern. There's a bunch of info here if you want to have a read and get some tips, I've found a few of them helpful for me this week (my boyfriend is interstate and I find it very difficult to sleep without him here). One thing I find useful is to just get out of bed when I can't sleep. That way you're not associating your bed with stress and frustration. Then, once you feel sleepy hop back in and try again. How does that sound?

That sounds really good @MisoBear . I just got up and had a shower so now I feel more refreshed Smiley Happy I really am not motivated to read those articles right now but I'll try and look tomorrow.  Even though I can't sleep I'm actually exhausted. I think I need to do more exercise though. 

Thanks @Tiny_leaf