cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm so overwhelmed

hey @mspaceK
i hope that today is abit better for you and that your able to get in to see your gp soon and speak with your khl counsellor
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey. Sorry I haven't really been talking too much @scared01 @Tiny_leaf . I've been trying to sort myself out. I spoke to my khl counsellor the other day which was good as well as talked to my headspace nurse and those two helped alot. I also managed to see my GP and talk about a few things which I'm glad about. 

I'm still struggling with those feelings on edge and tight chest and overall being stressed and anxious about nearly everything but I'm trying to find things to help me not become so overwhelmed. And I don't want to slip down into that dark mental health hole I was in a couple months ago. So I'm working on being positive and trying self-care and positive self-affirmations. 

I hope things are going okay on your end. <3 

@mspaceK  I'm so glad that the KHL session went well! It's great that you have some supportive professionals around you.

You've been doing a great job with taking steps to improve your mental health. I'm so proud of you! Heart

How are the self-care and positive affirmations going? Maybe you could make a list of what you find helpful so you can remember them in the future.

Highlighted

@mspaceK I'm glad you've had the chance to talk to them!

How has the self care been going, is it helping so far?

hope today has been abit better @mspaceK 💜
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I'm not feeling so great tonight Smiley Sad @scared01 @Tiny_leaf @WheresMySquishy 

I'm not going to because my boyfriend would see and be so upset and disappointed in me and I am seeing him tomorrow, but I actually feel like hurting myself or drinking to get drunk. I know..stupid and unhelpful. Sigh. I feel like absolute shit. Smiley Sad 

so much for self-care and positiveness. I'm sorry for being such a downer. I haven't a good day or past couple days and it feels like too much to handle Smiley Sad i'm speaking with my khl counsellor tomorrow but right now I don't know what to do. Everything feels like too much and I just wish I would die. 

despite how I feel - I think i'm safe. 

Hi @mspaceK, I'm sorry you're going through so much rn...

I'm around if you need to talk.

Is there anything you can do to make sure that you're safe, do you have a safety plan for example? 

@mspaceK  I'm sorry that tonight has been hard for you and the last few days haven't been great. Smiley Sad

You don't have to apologise. We all have bad days from time to time. I think you've been coping really well so far. I'm so glad you're safe. Heart

Is there anything in particular that's made you feel down? We're here for you if you want to talk. Heart

Thank you both @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf . Yeah, I have a safety plan. I'm doing that right now. 

There's a whole heap getting me down. I'm overwhelmed with so many different things. Financial, family, anxiety, work and health and food eating. Everything. Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK  Good on you for having a safety plan! Are any of the things on it helping you?

It's so tough dealing with multiple stressful things at once. Smiley Sad Is there anyone who can support you?