cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm so overwhelmed

I have seen that first resource but not the second @WheresMySquishy . Thank you for those! I'm going to try some now and I've actually hopped in to bed so hopefully I will fall asleep. Thank you for tonight. It means alot to have your support. 

Goodnight @mspaceK! I hope you have a good sleep and that the exercises work for you. I'm always happy to help. Smiley Happy

Hey @WheresMySquishy . I didn't have a good sleep at all. I felt okay and then i couldn't sleep and i just felt anxious for no reason and then i felt like i was going to throw up. My bf arrived home shortly after and that helped a little but I had shitty sleep, bad dreams and all morning I've had a tight chest and felt anxious. Sigh. I'll have a look at those strategies to see if it will help. 

My anxiety feelings won't go away today and I don't even know why I am feeling this way Smiley Sad I'm just at home playing games. I don't have to worry about work today and it's just a chill day and yet these chest pains/sinking feeling won't go away Smiley Sad @TOM-RO @Maddy-RO Smiley Sad I'm doing self-care things and it's not helping. 

Hey @mspaceK 

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day. Sometimes getting chest pain from worry can lead us to stress over the pain, in turn, probably making it worse. When I've ever had chest pain in the past, I've taken pain killers. This would help with the pain and therefore stop me from worrying about it ...and even once the pain killers wore off, the pain didn't come back. I'm not a doctor or anything but this has previously helped me, and might be worth considering? Depends on how you feel. Is the pain getting to you?

Well done for trying self-care things. What are some of the games you've played today?

Highlighted

Hi @Maddy-RO . I'm not sure about taking pain killers. I don't know if that would help my tight chest but even so I het hesitant around taking medications. 

I'm playing internet games online. 

And the tight feeling is getting to me. I'm trying to do deep breathing and distraction activities. 

Good plan with the deep breathing and distraction activities, @mspaceK!

Hope it helps Smiley Happy  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

sorry i havent been here @mspaceK
hope todays been abit better for you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**