cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm so sick of everything

Immediately after I woke up I found myself consumed by anxiety. I felt the world closing in. My heart was hurting. I felt so alone. I still feel really anxious. I'm finding it hard to do anything, I'm finding it hard to not be consumed by my thoughts. I had it all under control weeks ago, I got sick with migraines and had too much time to think. I can't control my anxiety anymore. I can no longer suppress it. I want to curl up in a ball, stay in bed and cry. 

On top of that my stomach started hurting and I felt nauseous after I had breakfast, and I started feeling weak and my head started throbbing. As if mental pain wasn't enough. 

Re: I'm so sick of everything

Hey @Beautifullybroken, that sounds like a really tough way to start the day with and I can definitely understand how overwhelming and exhausting it can be, especially when it's the physical too.

As much as we might think it, you're definitely not alone. Sending you all of the hugs!

How have you been feeling the last few hours? Do you have any strategies that you've used previously to help focus your thoughts and feelings of anxiety? Having a good cry is totally ok too!

Hi @Beautifullybroken!

That feeling sounds so awful. Smiley Sad I remember having so much anxiety that I just wanted to go home from school or not get out of bed. When I'm anxious, I also get physical symptoms.

Have you been able to do some self care today?

@Definatelynotmitchell @WheresMySquishy, I just did the regular self care. I messaged my head, took a warm shower, listened to music, watched tv and prayed. I don't feel great, but I'm not feeling as bad.

I'll probably keep an eye on my stomach pain. I experienced really bad stomach pains a few months ago, and felt really weak and faint because of it. I'm just hoping it won't get to that stage. I'm not entirely sure what else I can do for migraines. I'm taking preventatives which help to some extent. I'm immune to painkillers.

hey @beautifullybroken
im sorry to hear how tough it is for you lately and about your physical pain too. do you think you should see your gp about your pains?
Have you got support for your mental health?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Beautifullybroken   Well done for doing some self care! I'm glad you're feeling at least a little bit better.

I'm sorry you're experiencing physical pain as well. Smiley Sad Would using a heat pack help you for stomach pain? Sometimes lying down in a dark room can help some people who have migraines.

@scared01 @WheresMySquishy my stomach pain is a lot better. Still have bad face and head pain. I'm thinking of getting it checked out tomorrow. I've been having bad face pains and headaches for some time. I've been a little congested. I'm finding it hard to determine if it just migraines, or sinus pain as well.

I do have my psychiatrist. I do have quite some time until my next appointment. I'll see how I go, or I can contact KHL if I need some support. I haven't spoken to my KHL counsellor in so long so I'll need to give her an overview. I just feel too exhausted to talk about my emotional wellbeing right now.

getting checked out sound slike a good idea. hope you start to feel better soon.

its ok if you dont feel up to talking about your emotional wellbeing right now, we are here as are your supports if you feel the need too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Beautifullybroken  I think getting the pain checked out is a good idea too. There have been times where I've had pain and was apprehensive about seeing a medical professional because I was afraid that they wouldn't take me seriously or that I was wasting their time. But most people I've seen have been understanding, concerned and willing to help.

I've had a lot of problems with my nose and sinuses and still do. It can be painful and frustrating. They would also make other health issues worse and make it harder to recover from infections and colds.

Good on you for having some support! I think it's a good idea to mention your symptoms to your psychiatrist. They might be able to give you more insight into them or give you some reassurance which might help you feel better Smiley Happy

@scared01 @WheresMySquishy I went to my doctor and he prescribed antibiotics. It had been going on for so long. I'm feeling a little better physically. Emotionally, I'm still struggling. Anxiety has been a daily struggle. My body and mind are constantly in flight and fight mode. I'm at uni in the library. I was hoping to get some work done after my morning class today. I feel too tired and can't focus.