cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm so sick of everything

hey @beautifullybroken
im sorry your spiralling back down. is there anything that helps you when in this state of mind?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Mcro@scared01I've been finding it hard to do anything. I find myself sitting and consumed in my thoughts, it's suffocating me. I'm listening to sad music right now. 

Hey @Beautifullybroken, it sounds like today is a really tough day. Have you tried writing your thoughts down in a journal and once you have finished close it and try and do something that gets you out of your head (watching a movie might be good). 

What are some things you like doing for you? 

hey @beautifullybroken
i think you had another post? im not sure perhaps im confused.
does anything help you when the thoughts become consuming like journalling (in the various different forms it can be done) thought challanging, or something else?
Highlighted

@Mcro @scared01 I'm feeling better. I guess I just had to let it out. I've been tired, sick, stressed, it's been insane. I suppose I never really gave myself time to just let go. But I've been focused on trying to keep myself busy or distracted by useless things. I think deep inside it was about avoiding it for however long I could.

hey @beautifullybroken
im glad your feeling better. sometimes all it takes it to talk about it or to vent about the thigns botherin you.
hope today was ok for you?

@scared01 yesterday was better. I had a rough start this morning, but I think that is because I did not sleep well last night. I remember waking up around 3am, I'm not sure if I slept afterwards. I have a tendency of spacing out when I can't sleep. I don't know what I was even thinking about. It's a huge blur.

Hi @Beautifullybroken, disrupted sleep can been really challenging. Is this something you experience regularly?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

@Jess1-RO it happens from time to time. Sometimes I cannot pinpoint a trigger, other times I recall having bad dreams.

@Beautifullybroken this disrupted sleep, combined with the occasional bad dreams, can be really tough to take on, isn't it? May I ask if you can recall how long this has been going for? And whether anyone else knows (besides us) about this?