cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I'm so sick of everything

@TOM-RO @WheresMySquishy being empathetic feels like a curse and a blessing. I'm learning to trust to gut instinct. It's hard to trust my mind sometimes, but I guess I need to remind myself my feelings and experiences are real. I often find myself stuck within myself. I did not realise how lonely and lost I was until a few months ago. Then it came back. I started feeling detached, I became an invisible ghost. There is nobody I can really turn to and let it out. Sometimes I wish I could go backwards to an easier time. But you can only go forwards.

When I'm with people I feel like a completely different person. I may appear I have my life together. When I'm not stuck in my thoughts I do not feel like I'm drowning. Maybe I'm also afraid of giving people the impression I'm unhappy.

hey @Beautifullybroken how are you going?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 Smiley Happy. I'm alright, just a bit tired. Was having bad migraines constantly for a few days, being exhausted is probably expected. Hope you are doing well.

hey @beautifullybroken
sorry to hear you've been having migraines. they are pretty awful and exhausting. I hope you feel better soon
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**