cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm so sick of everything

@Beautifullybroken   Well done for going to the doctor! I hope the antibiotics work and don't give you any side effects. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better regarding your physical health.

It's really tough when you're feeling anxious and can't focus on getting things done. Smiley Sad Are you able to do something you enjoy later? It's okay to take breaks from the work. I've found that I get even more anxious when I'm trying to work on the same thing all day.

hey @beautifullybroken its good to hear you went to the gp and got some antibiotics, i really hope they help you more. being sick seems to mess with us mentally as well.
i hope today was ok for you and you managed to get some study done
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@WhereMySquishy @scared01 I went home after not being able to focus. I wasn't able to study afterwards. And I'm not sure if I feel up to it today. I do have some time till my exam though, almost 4 weeks.

Getting some rest sounds like a good idea, @Beautifullybroken - after all, you still have almost 4 weeks to prepare for it. I hope you'll get better soon Smiley Happy

What plans do you have today and for this weekend?

@Esperanza67 I don't have plans yet. I'll see how I go. I want to be able to get some work done. It's hard to predict how I will feel tomorrow. I've done some self-care stuff so far.

well done on doing some self-care @beautifullybroken
i hope today was ok for you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 things started to improve last night. I was in a bad state during the day. I'm okay now, anxiety is there but not as bad. I'm still tired. Maybe that is because yesterday was so emotionally draining.

Hey @Beautifullybroken well done on going to the gp! How are you feeling today? Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgomy head is not as sore as it was a few days. But it's more sore than it was in the morning. I'm spiralling back downwards. I feel nothing, I'm just another invisible ghost. I'm stuck in this hollow, lonely and dark place. My anxiety symptoms have taken over my brain.

Hey @Beautifullybroken , 

How are you feeling today? It sounds like yesterday was a tough day. Can you try and do something that you enjoy today / tomorrow? Having a bath, going for a walk, cooking something yummy for dinner? I hope today has been a better day for you. 

Smiley Happy