cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m worried I have a schitzophrenic illness and I’m so scared I’m afraid to tell my psychologist

Sorry I’m new to this website and I’m not sure if I’m replying to people’s posts properly

sorry if it’s confusing 

Re: I’m worried I have a schitzophrenic illness and I’m so scared I’m afraid to tell my psychologist

It's quite weird because I wouldn't have thought that I would be on here talking about this stuff, but here I am. It's nice to talk to someone who actually understands what I am going through. Good luck with seeing the psychiatrist, sound like it would help. 

This is a reply to @Willow-Fields

Hi there.

I'd love to talk to you since it would be great to talk to someone who actually knows what I am going through. It gets tough sometimes and it would be great to know that someone actually understands. Thank you for your reply. It really helps.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Smiley Happy))

This is a reply to  @Willow-Fields

Hi @ilovearianagrande it's awesome you've found a space and support on RO Smiley Happy Just to let you know I've edited out your name from your last post. We try to keep the RO space as anonymous as possible. If you're ever unclear about posting, you can always check the guidelines here

Sorry I am very new on here. I only found this existed yesterday. Sorry for any troubles I caused. I didn't realize. Really sorry. Thanks, reachout.com for helping Smiley Happy 

Please don't be sorry @ilovearianagrande that's why we're here to help and trust me it took me a while to get the hang of things!! 

I never thought I would have said any of this stuff online too but it has actually helped me feel like people care I guess. So thanks for caring it means more than you know!

I’m seeing my gp tomorrow to get a referral I’m really scared because I feel like what I’m going through (schitzophrenia symptoms) isn’t experienced by many people I feel kinda isolated and stupid and worthless, like if someone knew they would just dismiss me as nothing, like I was weird and crazy, but I’m not.

Im taking antidepressants at the moment Im not sure if that’s going to help or not

Anyway hope all is good with you! Remember people care more than you think Smiley Happy 

This was to @ilovearianagrande

To: @ilovearianagrande

Sorry I feel like I’m saying a lot about me, it’s just nice to let out what’s been on my mind because it’s hard dealing with things all by myself, I think reaching out is the hardest bit but it’s helpful.
Im just really scared if I’m not going to be okay
Sorry If you don’t know what to say to me, it’s okay like I said it is just nice to talk to someone 

Don't apologize! I do understand what you are going through and I wanted to tell you that you are definitely not isolated nor alone. I like listening to someone because it also helps me understand that I am also not alone and that there are thousands of people in the world that would understand us. 

I enjoy listening so do not worry!! It is really good that you are seeing a GP. That takes a lot of courage. I wish I was up to that stage.

This was a reply to @Willow-Fields

Hi @ilovearianagrande, just a reminder not to use your real name on here, okay?  I’ve edited your last response to take it out :-)