cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I might be non-binary

[A] Thanks! It won't be long until the school term's over and hopefully we'll all have a little more time to relax.

I know this threads not that recent, but have you guys thought about saying that you're gender fluid?

It could be a way of explaining that you'd prefer different pronouns at different times. You'd still have to deal with some transphobia/ ignorance, depending on the people around you, but it wouldn't be as bad as some of the responses you might get trying to explain plurality.

Also, for N, I'm gender fluid, and non-binary more than half the time, so you're welcome to talk to me about gender stuff if you want to do that at any point.

I think that's really cool that there's more than one of you guys! Great idea @Tiny_leaf. How are you both?

[N] Thanks @Tiny_leaf We’ve thought about it before. We’re still not entirely sure about it.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx We’re well. I’m feeling a bit weird being in our body now though. I want to be open about being non-binary, but it’d be hard to talk about it without bringing up or alluding to our plurality.

Also, bit of news. There’s now six of us. We know T already existed, but we weren’t sure what she was, but we’ve accepted her now as one of us. She’s four and a half months old.

Aww.... that's so cute. I think.... is T cute?

I'm glad to hear that you're well. How are you doing everywhere else?

[A] Yup, she is.

We’re doing well. N’s not happy that we have an English assignment and three tests to study for over the holidays (Maths, Geography and Commerce). At least they get to write about Horizon: Zero Dawn and Star Trek: Discovery for the assignment (HZD is compulsory, N chose STD).

Other than that, we’re on holiday and we’re all having fun!

Hey @SomeoneNADJS
I know we haven’t talked much but just thought I’d pop in and ask how you’re all going 😊

[N] Hey @Bananatime04 We’re mostly good. I still feel a bit weird about hiding being non-binary and we’re sick, but other than that, everything is great! Smiley Happy I think we’re good as long as we can breathe.

Our body’s had this cough for three weeks now. It’s now at a point where when I’m controlling the body I don’t feel sick and I feel normal, except in the last two days when I’ve coughed I’ve been unable to breathe temporarily. So that’s not very fun.

That really doesn't sound fun @SomeoneNADJS...
If it makes you feel better, my throat still has a small burning sensation.
Speaking of burning, I accidentally grazed my forearm on a hot tray, and now I have a burn mark... not fun at all....

[N] @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Hope your throat gets better.

Burns are not fun. A few years ago I burnt myself on what I thought was the handle of a solder. Turned out you’re supposed to grip it at the back end, not the cork bit that looks like a handle. Smiley Tongue