cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I might be non-binary

I’m sorry to hear @SomeoneNADJS
I’m glad yous are good.
Coughs can be so frustrating hey! Especially when they won’t go away. Have yous been to see your GP?
Do any of you have plans for today?

My throat is fine. Probably from not drinking enough water today, but I'm fine.
Highlighted

And that sounds like a very hurty thing to do. Especially not on purpose!

[N] @Bananatime04 We’re on holiday 2.5 hours drive from home, but we’ll be back in a few days. Today we were hoping to go to the beach but it’s probably not a good idea if we can’t breathe to go in the water so we don’t drown. Also not fun.

We’re supposed to be having a sleep now, so we might meditate together or something. I’ve also been making a boss rush shooter game in the past week that I want to work on. I’m up to finishing off Boss #40.

That's a lot of bosses!

[N] @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Well, one other person in the same class burnt his finger on the top of the solder by accident, so I don’t think it was very fun for him either.

Yeah, it is. End goal is 45 bosses. I’ve been playing around with some gimmicks for them. Some of my favourites include a phoenix who, when defeated, has a 2/3 chance of reviving, a black hole who draws you towards him, and a fox who laughs at you but you have to shoot the speech bubbles of him laughing back at him.

(Note: In this game, one of the main features is that the player can’t move. Instead, they can only move the platform they’re on up and down, shoot, and use a forcefield).

On holiday?! Sounds fun! What a bad time to get a cough hey.. are there other things you can do at the beach? If it’s hot, would you lay in the sun? I find that relaxing! Maybe you could just stay where it’s quite shallow?
Meditation sounds good! And so does that game 😛

[N] @Bananatime04  I guess I could lay in the sun. I guess that is something we can’t do much of at home (one of our dogs loves to jump on top of us).

Usually I like to get a skim ball, see how far I can skim it out to sea, and then go after it, or jump off the edge of the pier into the water. Although both might be a bit risky.

Maybe this trip to the beach could be a relaxing one instead of a fun one.. I’d hate for anything to happen to you if yous aren’t well! Who else is going with yous?

[N] @Bananatime04 We’re here with our mother and two family friends. I guess we could go and just relax there.