cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I might be non-binary

Are they all gonna get in?

[N] Our family friends, probably. Our mother would be too scared of getting her hair wet and having to wash it.

you could have a relaxing time with your mother? Or convince her to go in but not so deep so both of you have your heads out?
What else have you been up to on your holiday?

[N] Coughing, going to the beach, working on an assignment, sleeping, shopping, breathing (hope I can do some more of that), game development, failing at my own games repeatedly, watching Spy and Hot Fuzz for the 100th time each.

Ooo shopping stood out for me! What do you like buying when you go shopping? I love buying clothes and shoes!!

[N] The other day I got some ice-cream, bought a few little howlite gemstones (I randomly collect gemstones whenever I get the chance), and our mother keeps buying herself stuffed animals. Usually we wander around and just go wherever we want to.

Nice! What’s your favourite flavoured ice cream?

[N] I keep getting French vanilla. It was only yesterday that D convinced me to change one of the scoops to chocolate though. So a double scoop with a chocolate and a French vanilla’s quite nice.

Highlighted

I too like French vanilla! I also like salted caramel.
I’m really sorry but I gotta go do something. I hope you all have fun at the beach and hope your cough gets better soon! I’ll check in later to see how you’re doing and how the beach was. see ya!

[A] See ya! Thanks for chatting with N Smiley Happy

[N] Well, currently we might not be going. Hopefully we are. I’m still supposed to be sleeping Smiley Tongue