cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I miss my Dad

Hey @j95, just wanted to send you some support. Coping after the death of a parent is always hard; it seems unfair in so many ways and there often isn't a chance to resolve everything as we wish. I was having a moment yesterday thinking about what could have been and my father passed almost 11 years ago. Wow, that seems long when I write that. It does get easier to cope with time but I think Sophie's suggestions are going to go along way to helping you manage some of those feelings. I wonder if you would feel most comfortable expressing yourself through music, for example.

Good luck, with however you choose to tackle things left unsaid. Thinking of you.

Thank you so much @Kit Although its sad, It's nice to hear from someone else who has been through it. I think music is the way to go for me

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Any time @j95, any time. It's not the best thing but I am glad to be able to share my understanding with you. I hope you enjoy creating this music Smiley Embarassed

As in have fun creating... is what I mean Smiley Frustrated

I missed him the other day and now I am so angry what is wrong with me

Angry at him or angry at yourself @j95?

angry at everything and him @ElleBelle

I'm just so fucking angry right now
I just can't hold it in

it's safe for all if everyone in the world just stays out of my way right now cause I'm about to lose it.

If you gotta get it out, just do your best to get it out safely @j95 in a way that won't hurt you or others. Hope you feel better soon mate.

Are you alone at the moment @j95? I'm sorry you're feeling this way right now, do you still have those colouring books? Would that help?
There's nothing wrong with you, for missing your dad, it's a normal thing to feel, no matter what kind of relationship you may of had with him.

Stay safe tonight.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!