cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I need a friend, because none of mine will listen.

sounds like you getting a pretty good ahndle on things @Zero Melody 

i often take walks ont he beach too and yes im sure the surfers will be most thankful Smiley Wink

i hope you got some good sleep in too

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi guys! Sorry for not dropping in yesterday (Friday), I was so tired that I accidentally fell asleep before I could even get changed into pajamas! X)

Today was a good day, I think. I woke up in the morning in time to go to my volunteer commitment that I've been too tired to go to recently. I volunteer as a tutor at the Sudanese Australian Integrated Learning program, and help to look after the really little kids, that aren't old enough to start school.

After that, we went to the shop to get party food for my sister's birthday party. While we were there, my mum went to sort out an optometrist appointment, and we found out that my new glasses had arrived early. It was really exciting for me, because it's my first ever pair of glasses and I've always really wanted them. Everyone thinks I'm weird for wanting them because they think that glasses are a nuisance.

I haven't told any of my friends that I'm getting glasses, so I'm going to surprise them and just turn up to school on Monday with glasses and be like, "What? I've had glasses all along. Didn't you notice?" >X)

Well that's all. Imma go to bed now, 'cause I'm really tired. Good night. Smiley Happy

Hey @Zero Melody

It sounds like you had a good day! and don't worry. I was the same as you. I really wanted glasses and I was so excited to get them Smiley Tongue The next day I went to school and surprised everyone!

I am so happy to here that you are feeling a bit better. And like you said, it won't get better over night but it sounds like you are on the right path. It is very good that your mum is so supportive, you are very lucky!

im loving your attitude towards your nw glasses and it really sounds like you like them @Zero Melody i ahve glasses too and it took me abit to warm up to them but i do quite like them now.

sounds like youve been busy hey but your doing soem great things fro the community Smiley Happy

@Zero Melody I admit that I laughed a bit at your post Smiley Tongue I got glasses a few years ago, and at the time I was on summer holidays in between year 11 and 12. I showed up on the first day of school and all of my friends were like WHAAT Smiley Surprised

Your volunteering role sounds awesome too! Little kids are the best Heart

Hey guys. Today was a bit rough. I got an S+E essay back and wasn't so happy. It really sucks, though, because I was really confident and thought I would get at least a decent mark, but when I got it back, I had gotten 64%. My teacher is the type to joke around, and said before she handed them out that some of us would be crying. Not so much of a joke for me. I was trying really hard not to just burst into to tears. The thing is, I don't even like the subject, nor do I need it for the career path I want to follow, so it shouldn't matter, but I was still upset. 

Last night I spent an hour and a half arranging a piece of music for a group performance. That was fun.

It's always a bad sign when even your elbows can't do their job properly. I've always been hyper-mobile in basically all of my joints, and so I started having problems with them just getting really sore and I get repetitive stain injury in at least both my wrists. First my back went, then my knees, then my wrists, then my jaw, and now my elbows are playing up. Great. I am truly doomed now.

None of these thoughts really connect or flow into each other. Sorry. Smiley Tongue Goodnight!

64% is an awesome mark @Zero Melody 

haha lol its great to see you sense of humour too!

what have you been up to recenlty?

do you ahve any weekend plans?

I had a concert yesterday. That was ... fun? Ah, who am I kidding. It was hell. The concert was split into two parts, junior and senior, each about 3 hours long with about 2 hours in between them. I was in both halves. I had to stay in a crowded and noisy room for 8 hours straight, excluding about 45 minutes combined of performing and going out to get pizza that was provided for any students that were in both concerts. Needless to say there might have been a mental breakdown or two over the course of the night. Smiley Indifferent

sorry the concert was crap @Zero Melody sounds like it wasnt really thought out that well

whats your plans for the upcoming week? anything nice or exciting