cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I need to speak to someone

i really need to speak to someone but i dont feel comfortable talking to my parents or some of the teachers or friedns because i am scared ill break down 

Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

That sounds really tough Smiley Sad. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way. Might it be an idea to create a thread on here so that you can get some support? We're here to listen Heart
Highlighted

what do you mean by thread and yeah well at the moment i dont know what to do i am having sucidal idations and i just i dont know what to do what my rights are i dont want to eat or sleep tonight 

Highlighted

@dragon3 it's the same as a new topic.

You can click on Something's Not Right, then on the start a new topic button.

Highlighted

hey @dragon3

I've just created a new post for you here Smiley Happy 

I am really sorry to hear that you're having suicidal ideations right now, that sounds extremely stressful and concerning. Is there any anything you can do that might make you feel a bit more comfortable right now?

Highlighted

Re: I need to speak to someone

no i got yelled at again for not doing anything wrong huh and in the moment
i self-harmed and started having suicidal idations agian i said to my friend that i
think as a brother that i might as well not be here anymore

Highlighted

@dragon3 do you think it would be a good idea to call somewhere like kids helpline?

Highlighted

Re: I need to speak to someone

Hi @dragon3, that sounds really horrible and unfair. You must be feeling so upset. I can really tell that you are in such a dark place at the moment.

Just so you know, I have sent you an email Heart