cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really can’t handle it anymore

I really can’t continue life through this covid shit anymore I can’t 

I’m so sick of it 

I’ve been stripped of everything I had and now even relying on the people around me is hard because it’s hurting seeing them upset 

I just want to cry and the rest of my life 

I wish I was dead right now 

Highlighted

Re: I really can’t handle it anymore

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, thank you for sharing all of that here. This situation is so incredibly tough and draining. I can tell how much hurt and frustration this is causing you, especially as you have been working so tirelessly. Who have you been relying on around you?

Is there anything that will help you get through the rest of tonight? Heart
Highlighted

Not relying on but they were providing me joy but now it is also apparent they are struggling too
Can you beleive it might be like this all year?
I want to die

Highlighted

all the things that I thought bought me joy m(only things I had left) don’t help
This morning my partner and I took the little one out puddle jumping and he said “Nans car?” when he saw a car that looked like my partners parents car then when I said no that’s not it he said “uncle ‘s car?” and that was the first time through all this I’ve realised how much it’s affecting him even at that age and potentially the explanation around why he’s been out of control lately

I have nothing left in my life it’s all gone to shit and I hope China takes some responsibility for this

Highlighted

What you said is fair enough - so many people are struggling right now. It can be so hard to rely on other people when you realise they are upset too.. especially young children. It sounds like you were doing a whole lot to support your family.. you deserve some support too! It can be so heart breaking to know that the little people in our life are feeling the effects as well. I hope that he can continue to bring some moments of joy to your life throughout this. Honestly, I can't believe that this might last the whole year! My brain struggles to even contemplate that Smiley Sad

When you mention wanting to die.. are you thinking of acting on those thoughts?

Highlighted

I have got to log off and want to make sure you have some support @Saltwaterdreamtime. If you are thinking of hurting yourself, please talk to someone you trust or contact a service like those listed here. There may be others that you find helpful instead - please do what works for you. It is understandable that this is having a serious impact on you, so these services are also available just for a chat too. You don't have to keep this inside and go through it alone Heart

Highlighted

Those services have 3-4 hour long wait times

Highlighted

Just to make life fucking easier our landlord wants to move in here is that even legal we won’t be able to afford a bond for a new house either so we’re fucked 

Highlighted

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

I just wanted to check in with you, I can hear what your saying about losing connection and it impacting everyone. I also feel you when you say that you can't imagine this going on for the year, for me there are times when everything feels so heavy. I know you spoke about your little one feeling the impact too, that would be so hard as a parent. I reckon we can all learn a bit from kids, in how they are so impressed by the little things like jumping in puddles, I reckon when things ease up I am going to enjoy the little things so much more.

That is so crap about your landlord you might have already checked,  but have you checked to see if its still legal with this COVID stuff as the government is putting the pressure on landlords to do right by tenants.

Highlighted

@Claire-RO  I have tried to and I can’t find any information 

The reasoning behind this was because they feel here, as in, my community, is a safer place to be as older people rather than the city, or some shit like that. 
I never hear anything from then they pull this card, seriously.