cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I smoke too much weed and I wanna stop, please help

Right, I'm in a bit of a pickle, I've been smoking too much, and I know its too much. Basically whenever I'm home, I'll be taking cones. Which, that said, I dont work 22-28 hours per week usually. Obviously its very expensive, but thats not really my biggest concern. My concerns lie with the fact that I'm too worried to check my own health at the doctors because I'm not sure I can stop smoking after the news that I hear. And also as I've just secured a new job, one that does random drug tests, it's feels like this is something that is holding me back from progressing. 
I know I need to find a councellor or something, I think. Honestly thats the point of this. Im a just a scared little 6'4 20 year old man.
<3
Ya boy BLC

Highlighted

Re: I smoke too much weed and I wanna stop, please help

@badlifechoices hey hey

oh i so get this lmao

I think you just have to weigh up what's more important right now. For me I would have to think in the short term, which would be passing the drug tests and keeping the job. Do you really wanna be that person who gets fired for failing drug tests??

but really good luck with the process!!! my sympathies are definitely with you!

Highlighted

Re: I smoke too much weed and I wanna stop, please help

@badlifechoices That sounds like a really tough situation to navigate -especially if you're starting to worry about your health and work- but it's also really brave of you to reach out. You mentioned wanting to get some help, which sounds like a great idea! Do you know if there's anyone you would want to reach out to for support?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart