cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I suck

I always stuff up and every time I try and change to not always do stupid stuff it never works and I ruin everything all the time and I’m sorry and everyone has had enough of it, well i’ve had enough of me too. 

I’m trying so hard and I’m so sorry it’s not good enough. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: I suck

I’m trying so hard to not be like this and nothing works

hi @j95, wow some pretty powerful words there. 
I'm sad to hear you feeling so negatively about yourself. Smiley Sad All of us on the forums very much disagree about you ruining everything! 

I believe you are trying, and trying really hard. Don't give up trying!
No-one can change their behaviour easily, it's a long process and requires lots of support! 
When you say you're trying "not to be like this" - what do you mean?

@j95 - I saw you post elsewhere on the forums, that you were about to get mad at work, but you managed to keep your cool and walk away - that's amazing! You should be really proud of yourself for that. 
I know that there is a heck of a lot of stuff going on for you at the moment, and you should be really really proud of yourself for all that you're coping with and for your amazing resilience. 
Give yourself some credit and some love Heart
(ps. I bet your dogs feel very differently about you and would 100% disagree that you suck! ) 

hmm i dunno but thanks @gina-RO 

i always stuff up everywhere even on here i always do the wrong thing @gina-RO
i dont be like mad and always in trouble and grumpy and stuff

i dont want to be the person everyone doesnt want to deal with but i think that is me, im just a peice of garbage.

and i dontlike always getting banned from here

Hey @j95 I've just read caught up on this thread and I agree with @gina-RO. You've got a lot going on at the moment and you're also trying to make some big changes for yourself - like what you can do differently when you get upset or mad. Just know change takes time, so try to go easy on yourself Heart

It’s already taken too long especially when this wasn’t a big huge issue previously for me like it is now, well not for a long time anyway @Erin-RO I’m sick of it, sick of Me.