cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I suck

@j95 I think though from last time we chatted, you've been trying really hard but haven't had that extra support of seeing a counsellor or psych? and going it alone like you have been would be really tough and kind of exhausting? 

No I haven’t and yes it is @Erin-RO I’m over it
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I would too @j95 but maybe that's why going to get the extra support is really important for you at the moment? Did you end up going to chat to your GP? or mentors?

No @Erin-RO kind of spoken to one of my mentors over dinner last night that’s it.

That's great that you spoke about it to your mentor @j95 

Did they know of anyone you could go talk to?

Well we spoke about Mum and her leaving jail and stuff I didn’t really share a lot though 

he said I could stay at their house of i feel unsafe and they have my back @Erin-RO

but I don’t want to be in their way

I've been following this conversation, and I'm sorry for not responding until now @j95. I totally get what you mean about not wanting to be in their way, but from what they have told you, it doesn't sound like you would be if you needed to stay over there. So proud and stoked for you mate. You've got this.

I think you should be proud of yourself for even starting that conversation and how amazing that they offered you a safe space to stay in @j95 

I really don't think they would have offered it, if they thought you would be in the way. I know you're pretty independent and have had to be but maybe it's worth working on being able to accept help and support from others a bit more? 

yeah but they shouldnt have to deal with me and my problems @Erin-RO