cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna be dead

i wanna be dead

Re: I wanna be dead

Hey @Aqui - I really just wanted to let you know that I've read this and understand that you must be feeling a lot of emotional pain inside right now. From your other posts, I've gathered that you are missing affection and love and you should know that you don't deserve that. Check out this info: "Sometimes I want to die"

It makes sense that you want this emotional pain to end -  but suicide is a permenent solution to a temporary problem. You can be reassured that you are here and talking to us about what you are feeling - because it shows that there is a part of you that wants to live and find another way for the pain to end - through support and help.  

It's that part of you that wants to live (but wants the pain to end) that brought you here to forum. Now it's that part of you that needs to get in touch with Suicide Helpline because they are the ones that can help you continue to grow the part of you that wants to live.
From yr account I can see you are in the US, please get in touch with them now - by phone or webchat...
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
1800 273 8255
We care, and want you get the help you deserve and want - Suicide Helpline are there to listen 24/7

Remember, just becuase you have thoughts of suicide - doesn't mean you have to act on those thoughts. They are just thoughts - about pain ending. You can feel the relief of pain ending - but you have to be alive to feel it. And with the right help you'll get there.

Keep reaching out.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey @Aqui, how are you doing today? It was cool that you said in your other thread that you found some coping strategies. I just wanted to check in and see if you had got in touch with Suicide Helpline like Sophie suggested?

Please let us know how you're doing.

Hi, I'm doing well thank you. I just want to say I haven't been feeling okay, but I've never planned any suicide attempt. About coping strategies, I think I should be patient and hope to feel better eventually. Thanks again

@Aqui it's good to hear that you are giving yourself time to learn some coping strategies. Have you considered talking to someone about how you are feeling, perhaps a friend or family member, or even your doctor? They might be able to help you out as well 

Hey @Aqui, I'm glad you've been doing a little better. Along the same lines as what @safari93 was saying, have you considered seeing a psychologist or counsellor about your low moods? It might be worth having a chat with your GP about the idea of a referal or maybe getting in touch with Headspace. I hope things are improving for you Smiley Happy