cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I want it..

@Bree-RO i only got 2 hours sleep, I didn't fall asleep til after 5. The hallucinations and aliens got to me and I couldn't deal with it.
Pos - I didn't self harm, normally I would have.

I think I'll tell my CM what happened last night. I don't want it happened again.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

It sucks you didn't get much sleep @redhead, it's tough to face the day when you're exhausted. It's a huge positive that you didn't SH though. Are you seeing your case manager today?

@ElleBelle I just saw my CM. Spoke about the hallucinations and stuff. She's gonna touch base with me again on Thursday when I get my injection.
I don't actually feel tired or exhausted. It's weird.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead really glad you told your CM and they are going to follow up with you. How did you feel about opening up to them? 

It was really hard @ElleBelle
I walked off all the stress after the appointment (I've done 13.5km today) I just got home and had a cold shower.

I'm scared I'm going to start hallucinating again. It just occurred to me that maybe reducing my medication 4 weeks ago was a bad idea (it takes about that long for the meds to make a difference because it's an injection) it's just been this last week that the psychosis has been getting worse. It was there a bit before but that was kinda normal for me. Though my psychiatrist doesn't get back from leave until the 1st of Feb. And the high does of medication made me confused and spaced out.
I don't know what to do.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead,
I'm really sorry to hear that you've been going through a lot recently Smiley Sad While your psychiatrist is away do you have people to support you? Like your CM?
I'm here for you Heart

@missep I have a temporary CM at the moment. I find it hard to trust her.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Ah I see, that's really tough @redhead.

Would it be possible to request someone else? Or do you think that the trust might build through this interim period? 

My normal CM gets back from leave in two weeks so there's no point. And this is the CM my CM requested. I have nothing against my temp CM but I don't trust in just a few weeks
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Do you like and get along with your normal CM @redhead?
That's good you don't have anything against your temporary CM, do you think they'll still be able to give you enough support to help you through until your normal CM and psychiatrist get back?