cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I want it..

I just can't cope with the aliens, they are ruining everything. Like what if I have to get admitted - I really don't want/need that.
And the stupid aliens are making me so paranoid and they're making me see things. I'm terrified. I can't stop shaking. It's really embarrassing.

The CAT team should be here soon anyway. Maybe they have some suggestions
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Please don't feel embarrassed @redhead, you're going through a tough situation right now. Are you able to stay safe right now? Will the CAT team be able to provide some support?

@missep I'm safe. And really it depends which mental health workers are on. I hope I get the nice ones.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm glad you're safe. That's a very important thing! I hope you get nice ones too. Please keep us updated! Thinking of you during this tough time Heart

Definitely know it must be hard, but I am so very proud of you for taking these steps towards self care tonight.  @redhead You can keep talking to us if it helps Smiley Happy 

hey @redhead just been reading through, I'm sorry to hear things have been so hard today Smiley Sad
It sounded as though you didn't get a lot of sleep last night - that really sucks!

Hopefully, you get the nice mental health workers tonight. I sthere some you get along with ok?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@missep @Bee @Bree-RO I ended up speaking with psych Dr rather than mental health team. She said I could go home and gave me some meds for the next few days until I see my CM on Thursday.

I just got home and took some of the meds which should hopefully knock me out. Im scared to go to sleep but it's better than the alternative.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

How do you feel after speaking with the psych and getting meds @redhead?
I hope you have a really nice peaceful sleep and that you feel a bit better in the morning Heart

It felt good to verbalise how I was feeling @missep the Dr was understanding and let me choose the treatment option after our conversation. I'm glad I didn't have to go to the psych ward.

Iabd thanks I hope so too.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That's really good then @redhead, I'm really glad that you were able to verbalise and feel better from it and that you had a choice for treatment option.