cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: In shock with no words

Also, are you online @TOM-RO?

Do you know of any resources that might help? 

Highlighted

Hey @Mrstweety5482, I am sorry you had to go through that at school today. I am glad you got to go home and get some rest. It must have been a long day. Grief and loss is something that takes time to process. In saying that it would be very unfair if you blamed yourself. It was not your fault. What happened is very unfortunate. Kids help line is a 24 hour counselling service(1800 55 1800) . You can give them a call at any time and speak to a counselor if you think that might help get things off your chest. Do you see a school counselor?. Thank you for being brave and telling us what happened today. Must have been very difficult. I hope you have a better day tomorrow and please update us. 

Hey @TOM-RO
I am back at school again today, so far things have been good
Thanks for all the support everyone!

Hey @Mrstweety5482.
I know the exact feeling of your body just turning grief into physical pain...
I've been there, and I know what it's like. Please try to take care of yourself, okay?

I promise everything gets better. I also completely agree with @Tiny_leaf. This was definitely NOT your fault, and that (Please excuse my poor French ability) Dumb ass is real fucked up for saying that. He was just looking for someone to blame. Please don't take it as he said it. Jake would never have said that, and That dude has no right to say so.

Please take care of yourself. I know this is tough, but All of ReachOut is behind you, and I will "stand" here with you! Smiley Happy

I will ask, do you have a school guidance officer/counsellor? I know that my one has helped so much more than anything.

Hi @Mrstweety5482! I've been thinking of you. How have you been doing? Heart