cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is this the end of the road?

It has been good to spend a bit of time relaxing with some books and doing some art with my new supplies this weekend! Smiley Happy

Sorry I don't know how to rotate this uplaoded image on here.... I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Highlighted

Argh! my apologies @stonepixie, but I shared yesterday's watercolour in this post...

That's so cool @saucydankish!! I love how you mixed the colours!

@saucydankish Glad to hear you're going well, that painting is amazing!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Not to worry, @saucydankish Smiley Happy It looks amazing, by the way!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

So happy to hear you're feeling a bit more solid AND have some amazing self care skills in your art @saucydankish

The best time to learn to deal with low points in one's life is not in the midst of those struggles. When life is looking up, it's time to build skills to look after yourself in tough times, you have more resources and energy to learn then!

We have this thing called the toolbox that can be pretty handy for finding apps and tools that can help with building the well-being and self-care repertoire. Let me know what you think of it? And of course we have heaps of stuff on the forums where we talk about and practice activities that help strengthen our mental health!

Good to see you online again Smiley Happy