cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Issues

@gina-RO

Sorry if I wasnt able to reply as fast as I could however I am i a better mindset for now and am living with my dad permanently.
Highlighted

So glad to hear your mind set has improved @Jeplar how's it going at your Dad's?

Highlighted

Hey @Jeplar, glad to hear you are in a better mindset. How are things going? Is there anyone else you have been talking to about what is going on?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Highlighted

@Bree-RO @T4ils

My dad has been the one helping vent what I was feeling but I talk to friends about whats going on.
Highlighted

Hi @Jeplar, it sounds like things are looking a lot more positive for you now that you're living with your dad.  Great that you are also able to talk to your friends about what is going on with you...

It makes such a huge difference when you have someone to debrief/vent with, doesn't it?   :-)

Highlighted

@Lola-RO

Yes it does, however this now brings about adapting to a new school and people into light, but I learned a lot from when I did it last year.
Highlighted

You've done it before & you can do it again, @Jeplar.   You will be so resilient by the end of all of this, seriously!