cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me: (hijacked with random questions)

Yeah 2 cats now Smiley Happy The birds are longgg gone! I haven't grown up around dogs so I'm more of a cat person! They are just so like me! Unstable and impossible to read! Smiley Tongue I think I'm also allergic to cats cause too much fur can make me stuffed up but I love them too much to care!

I wish I could understand dog body language but I only speak fluent cat Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

oh my god as well as my emoji-word ratio being out of whack I use way too many exclamation marks...
Highlighted

Ahahahahaha I do the same!! 🤣 It's totally what all the cool people do!! 

Fluent cat ahahaha I love it!! 🤣

Highlighted

Annotation 2020-07-05 211021.jpg

Highlighted

Hey @MB95, I really hope you're okay...

You gotta come back, baby sloth is sad! (I mean you don't HAVE to come back Smiley Sad, just saying thinking of you and hoping you're okay, and maybe I'm missing talking a bit)

Highlighted

Aww not baby sloth!! We can't have him getting upset!! 😔

I miss talking to you too! I was actually talking to my best friend about you today lol Sorry, I've just been exhausted from trying to get back into a routine of working and then all the house mate nonsense. Just been mentally and physically drained and going downhill so needed to try get my head sorted. 

How have you been? 

Highlighted

Hey @MB95!! That's okay, I'm glad you're safe Smiley Happy Although I'm sorry you're feeling drained, that makes a lot of sense with what's been going on.. Smiley Sad Is it full time at your new job? Are you doing anything fun there?

Baby sloth is happy and waving now! :)Baby sloth is happy and waving now! Smiley Happy

Naww you didn't say anything horrid about me did you? Smiley Tongue ("She's always upstaging me and being mean to me!!")

I've been okay(ish)!

Highlighted

It's not full time cause I'll be at uni but I did just do 6 full days in a row lol So during uni breaks it'll be full time and just casual during uni 👍

I was just sorting a lot of paperwork and stocktake this week cause it was EOFY! But I did do a few home visits to prescribe hoists and wheelchairs and stuff amd that's always exciting! 😊

I'm relieved baby sloth is happy now 🤣 I'm waving back ahahaaha Man you're a good drawer!!! 

Ahahaha nah.. I might have told her you killed a succulent though lol Not sure what got me talking about it but yeah. 

Hmm.. okayish hey? So what's been going on for you then? Do you feel like talking about it with me? Or have you had some floor bants with your psych recently to talk things through? 

Highlighted

I guess full time will keep you nice and distracted during holidays! When does uni go back for you? Ooh hoists and wheelchairs sound fun. I used to see special hoists when I tagged along to sailing for people with disabilities with my mum and brother as a kid. These boats could not be capsized, which always blew my mind!

Haha thanks, I think I'm getting better slowly! I did try to draw a panda on paper just then and it did not end well so I guess I can only draw with my computer pen.

Lol yup I did kill a cactus..

I'm not going to group or seeing my psych this week actually cause they're somehow both on break at the same time!

Idk I was talking to my new counsellor on KHL on sunday and like she said I could always choose another counsellor if I wanted and then I felt weird, like what if she thought I was being distant or didn't like me or something?? Like clearly she didn't think that but anyway.. And then that got me thinking about my old counsellor again and I got a little triggered by reading posts by the person who had the same counsellor as me and I kind of freaked out for two reasons. Firstly, because it brought back all the feelings of grief and I just wanted my counsellor to come back and kept thinking about when I said goodbye. And secondly, because although her other client means well and are also going through a lot of sadness, they told me that they had asked a different new counsellor from KHL what our old counsellor looked like and I freaked a bit because I don't want to know that. It seems like a violation of something. And what if my old counsellor saw this and felt weird because confidentiality and privacy stuff is important I don't want her to somehow find this and be weirded out Smiley Sad It just seems wrong.. Idk. And then she'd end up hating me. Or what if she hated me anyway.

Yeah I'm overthinking this quite a bit.

Yeah I have no idea why I'm feeling sad again, I was having a few okay days at the end of last week. But then I started feeling bad on sunday again and today I mildly relapsed with bad coping strategies cause I was so angry at myself and felt there was no one to talk to

Highlighted

I’m sorry