cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me: (hijacked with random questions)

@MB95 AHAHAHA an elephant?!!? My friend once mistook a cow for a leopard once but this is funnier!

This is one of them 48 hour take home assignments/exams so still going through it! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Highlighted

Whoops I got so distracted by your elephant story, I forgot to check in Smiley Very Happy

How are you going? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hahaha yeah.. I don't think I'll ever live it down.. every time we see a cow now my dad's like "hey look, it's an elephant!" lol 

I'm going okay, I managed to get a bit of study done for my exam but I'm so exhausted now so just trying to take it easy cause I felt myself slipping away again this arvo.. 

How are you going? And how are you going with the exam? You're stressing me out that you're on here lol Don't let me distract you!! I was about to reply to pictionary but now I might wait until tomorrow.. 

Highlighted

Why are you so mean Smiley Sad

giphy.gif

Highlighted

I've got time!! .... And I'm going okay, it's good you're giving yourself a break Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Okay okay, how about I take an hour to do the next question and THEN you'll play pictionary with me @MB95? Sound like a deal??? Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Hahaha sounds good!!! Go get an hour done and then I'll post my next pic! It can be your motivation to get some questions done! 😂

Highlighted

I did it I did it now I've got 3/5 questions done! Smiley Very Happy @MB95
Highlighted

I'm so proud of you!! 😊

Now here's another question for you.. how do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? 

Also.. you crack me up! I legit just looked and your last message was EXACTLY 1hr ago 😂 You were totally sitting there staring at the clock weren't you? Haha Love it!! 

Highlighted

Also.. when is your exam due? Just so I know how strict and mean I have to be 😘🤣