cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 thanks for the reassurance, means a lot. Nice that we're the same age haha!

Yeah this person is going to help me with NDIS I think and I think they can help with studying (the NDIS pay for it I think), I'm not too sure

Highlighted

You shouldn't feel like a failure @musicfan_xo - you're still young with plenty of time to sort out what you want to do! It sounds like you've been through a lot and are doing the best you can which is amazing to hear! 😊

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I wanted to check in and see how you're doing? I'm not entirely sure what the time is where you are but I'm assuming you've quite possibly had that last session with your counselor by now? I just want to make sure you're okay and let you know I'm here if you need to talk anything through or just need some company tonight. I really hope it all went well for you and you were able to get some closure!! I also think it's totally amazing you're studying psychology!!! I've always had it at the back of my mind as something to follow. Anyway, I'm sure your afternoon hasn't been easy so if you need a chat at all, I'm here and sending you hugs!!! ❤😘

Highlighted

@MB95 thank you for the kind words, that means a lot xx

Highlighted

Hey @MB95, yep I've said goodbye to my counsellor now 😢 Thanks for thinking of me
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I'm sorry you left your counsellor, that must've been hard for you Smiley Sad I hope you find one that is supportive and helpful if you want to look for another counsellor.

Interesting about studying Psychology, that's something I've always been interested in, but I'm not sure it would be a good career with me. I'm interested in some parts of Nursing too, but I don't think I could handle that either

Highlighted

I wish I could give you a big hug @Lost_Space_Explorer5

I can only imagine it's going to take some time to process and adjust to, but know we're here when you're ready to talk. That's even if you want too, it's obviously totally up to you! Hang in there and know we're thinking of you ❤

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I completely agree with @MB95 , and I love that photo, so sweet Heart

Highlighted

@musicfan_xo  Smiley Sad It was difficult, but my counsellor reminded me of all the progress I'd made working with them so that made me feel a bit better. I used to be so closed off and I'm much more trusting of people now! Yeah psychology is really interesting, there are lots of career paths with it, you don't have to become a psychologist (I'm certainly not planning on that!). If you want to become a nurse, you ought to try! Otherwise you'd never know! Anxiety can make us think we'll never be able to do something, but if we listen to it, we'd never learn anything!

@musicfan_xo wrote:

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I completely agree with @MB95 , and I love that photo, so sweet Heart

Awh you guys are very sweet Heart

@MB95Thank you for the kind message and virtual hug 😢

virtual hug.gif

Highlighted

That's true, and I'm glad you trust people more and you've made progress, I'm proud of you. I'm sorry you can't see the counsellor anymore though but atleast they helped @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

you're both sweet too @MB95 

Highlighted

I don't know if I should even be saying this but I was reading the forums (procrastinating...) and turns out someone else lost their phone counsellor with the same name as mine and at the same time as me (98% sure same counsellor). I feel guilty for being sad now, because they seem to be having a really bad time. Like it's selfish for me to be sad.

Not sure if I should take this down in case the person who lost the same counsellor sees it and it's triggering for them!

Anyways, I'm gonna try and not thinking about it because it makes me sad Smiley Sad