cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me: (hijacked with random questions)

I have no idea what you're talking about @MB95 things are actually going okay at the moment

Umm I saw my psychologist? And she got us to sit on the floor to try something different and that was funny, but got me to talk a bit more idk I guess I didn't feel as intimidated

Awww I'm happy for you. Your new housemate sounds so so so much better than the one you were talking about in your other thread! Fire your old one and let the new one take her place... Smiley Tongue Joking, I know you don't wield such power! You are definitely worthy, look at you! You've built up a supportive system for yourself Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thanks @Lost_Space_Explorer5, I know I can always count on you for support! I'm so glad we found eachother on here! ❤ 

Random: "so how did you two meet?"

Me: "well she posted something with the words attachment issues and the rest is history.."

You: "yeah, we've been attached ever since" 🤣

Well I'm going to trust you then and I'm glad to hear it! 😊 You sat on the floor with your psych? I'm sorry, what?! She seems hella cool!! Like she sounds like she's open and willing to try new things? I love my psych, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't picture her doing that with me lol Sometimes I feel like she's hesitant to share any info or open up to me cause of how attached I already am.. idk. That just sounds so cool! I feel like sitting on the floor would break down so many communication barriers. Like sometimes sitting in those therapy chairs is just anxiety provoking!! Did you sit side by side or facing eachother? I just think that's so cool! 

Highlighted

Haha, yeah it was cool Smiley Happy She'll never beat my case manager in 'coolness', I'm far too attached to her! Smiley Tongue I will not 'betray' her by getting attached to someone else?? haha

Ahahah I was totally lying yesterday.. I don't feel good, I feel very trapped and like there's only one way out. I'm drowning here Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@lost_Space_Explorer5 I'm here if you need to chat. Heart

I'm not feeling great either, but I'm able to stay for a bit. Heart
Highlighted

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, right now the only thing helping to distract is hugging a pillow and watching TV

I'm here to chat if you need too, just tag me in your thread if you want to talk Smiley Happy (but tag me not lost or I mightn't see!! hehe)
Highlighted

Its okay @Lost_Space_Explorer5!

I've been watching tv all day, which I never get to do anymore. My siblings normally hog the tv, but I got to watch it for myself all day. Smiley Happy

I will. But if you aren't up to it, don't feel pressured to chat. Heart

Highlighted

I totally knew it!! I'm glad you've told us now though.. what are you watching on TV? 

I get it about not feeling sure about becomming close to your psych and possibly feeling guilty cause she isn't your case manager? But I think it will be good for you! She sounds awesome and it sounds as though she might be a huge help with getting you through this transition? 

Idk, I know I refused to seek help from anyone else other than my psych and when she organised for my now 'back up psych' to call me to check in when she isn't working I HATED it. I refused to let myself trust her or let her in but the more I'm getting to know her the more I'm letting her in and am now finding I'm attached to both! 😂 And sometimes I even want to talk to my back up psych instead of my actual psych.. that makes me feel so guilty and horrible but it happens so don't feel bad about it. I'm slowly learning it's better to have more supports than none at all! 

Highlighted

Yeah maybe I will end up getting closer to her.. idk it's just not the same. Hehe I didn't want to worry you guys. I was watching legend of korra until my stupid cat decided to injure himself giving us a scare and leading to us almost taking him to vets tonight. But we decided to take him tomorrow cause it isn't an emergency. He's just hurt his paw.. I've bandaged it again (the first one I did he bit off...) but now he's sleeping and back to purring so I think he'll be okay
Highlighted

Aw, I'm sorry to hear your cat injured himself last night, I hope he's doing better today. How are you going today, @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ?

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO He's okay the vet said it looked like a bite from another cat! So he might get some disease and they will have to screen him in 6 months Smiley Sad I'm going okay, feeling a bit lonely. How are you?