cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like there’s no point

Everything feels distorted, guilt is overwhelming me, and I don’t want to be alive anymore  @Eden1717 Smiley Sad (I think I’m safe atm though) Everything is too much and too fast. I’m trying to use my dbt skills but everything’s so much. 

@DruidChild  thats not good. is there something that happened to set things off or is it just out of the blue? 

Things have been worse for a couple weeks now @Eden1717. And then today I tried to study and just did basically nothing because my concentration is so bad and I feel so worthless and hopeless. 

I feel really exhausted and sick as well, I thought it was because I’d missed my meds yesterday but I took them today and I still feel so bad. 

@DruidChild thats hard my whole last week was basically crying and doing none of the uni stuff i needed to so i can understand. you must be very tired. is there anything you can do to relax while you wait out this bad period? or is there something that would help make things better? 

I’m sorry you’re going through something similar @Eden1717 Heart I’m really scared but I’m listening to a podcast and I have some yummy dinner to eat soon, I think I just need to hold on until I can go to sleep. If I can stick it out till Monday I can call my psychologist or the uni chaplain for support, I just need to take it one minute at a time. Thank you for your help Heart

Highlighted

@DruidChild  dinner is a good idea maybe dinner and tv or netflix. calling supports on monday also sounds like a good plan. i hope your night goes ok and you can get some extra support on monday. 

Thanks @Eden1717 yeah I think I’ll watch something Smiley Happy I’m definitely seeing my uni chaplain on Monday so if that isn’t enough help I’ll give someone else a call. I’m partly worried about physical illness but I don’t think I have symptoms of anything dangerous expect maybe the flu or something so I should be good. Thanks again for your support Heart Hope you have an okay night, too.