cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

It's back...

It's back...

Depression has somehow found me again and it's weird this time because nothing horrible has happened for me to feel this sadness. I'm doing quite good at life i suppose, i've got a new job, managed to sign myself back up to the gym, spending more time with my family but as of the end of last week i felt myself becoming less motivated, i haven't gone to the gym, i find myself always in bed barely even getting out of it to even eat, i've been sleeping more lately and even when i do get a good nights sleep, i STILL feel tired. I feel so useless and just a sense of "ugh", <-- Is that a feeling? because i've been feeling like that a lot lately. I dunno why i'm even really writing this i just feel as if i needed to tell someone and i haven't been on here lately but i thought i'd give it another go. But any who that's that. I guess i'll hear from you guys soon :L 

Re: It's back...

Hey @YourName, thanks for jumping back on the forums to share a bit about what's been going on for you.

It's great that you've been trying to go to the gym and you're able to recognise the positives, like spending more time with your family and getting a new job.

Sometimes, despite all that, we can still feel "ugh." And yes, that is most definitely a feeling, at least in my vocabulary. I'm wondering if you've spoken to anyone (family or a mental health professional) about this?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Re: It's back...

hello @YourName 

its been a few days since you posted and im wondering how you are going?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**