cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Just felt really bad

@j95 that sounds full on and super straining on your emotions. You know, sometimes when I want to scream - I do! Or sometimes I go for a box or a run and just exert all of that energy, is there anywhere safe you can grab your board and just skate into the wind? Or not tonight? 

I want to make sure you're safe this evening as well however. Are you planning on keeping yourself safe tonight?

Highlighted

@Bree-RO I wish I could explain it but I just can't.
I'm thinking about going for a skate but I don't even feel doing anything.
I'm planning on it but i was also planning on it on Sunday so I don't know. I'm just a pathetic idiot anyway.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I shouldn't even be like this in the first place but I'm just stupid

@j95 know that we are here to help you and you are not a pathetic idiot. Is there anything you could do right now that might make you feel a little bit better and safer?

Hey @j95 definitely @May_ is spot on you're not an idiot at all! You're a resilient person going through some tough human emotions tonight. I want to make sure you keep yourself safe and do something for you. It is okay to feel like this, you're not alone in this emotion and RO is a great example of just a portion of the people that find you valuable and inspirational. I do hope you have a skate or a puppy cuddle, if things get really dark please fall back on your safety plan, but I trust you will keep yourself well.

I am about to log off but will get someone to check in with you tomorrow.

I'll just go for a skate idk where or for how long but I'm getting out of this house for a bit

Did you go for a skate last night @j95? Did it help?

Hey @j95 how are you doing today
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@ElleBelle @redhead yeah I was out for a couple of hours. I went down to the skatepark and just hung out for there for a bit, it was like really late but it was nice. It really helped to just be the quiet, by myself and get back to those feelings of being welcome and loved that I got last week.

@j95 that's really cool that you got so many positive experiences from going to the skate park!

It's definitely tough when you have conflicting ideas about your recovery, we are here for you if you feel like that again, and whilst I don't think that it means you're not recovering, I do understand your desire not to do SH.

I think you've come so far in just the year I've known you!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle