Is there someone I can talk to 

Highlighted

Re: Just need to talk

hey whats happening?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 it’s my siblings

I thought they were doing ok with all this change this year has bought but they aren’t and one of them has to move to resi and it’s so awful and it’s just a repeat of everything that happened with my brother while he was in there before he turned 18 @scared01

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime I'm sorry to hear your family is going through a hard time. It can be especially hard if it is something that you have been through before as it stirs old and new emotions. 

Is there a reason you're particularly upset about your brother going to resi? x 

Yeah cause it’s shit @lennycat2017 they don’t care about people there I saw how much they failed to help my other brother and guess where is now? I don’t want that happening again they dont help anyone they let them do whatever they want it makes me so mad

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, i hope it's okay that i'm joining the convo (and please let me know if it isn't!)

I'm sorry to hear about your brother and it really sucks that resi hasn't given you and your family the support you all deserve. I would also feel angry about it, especially since it's designed to be a system that's support to help you. 

how are the rest of your siblings going? is this something you're able to talk to them about?

@DirtWitch this isn’t something I can talk to my siblings about especially
as it doesn’t affect all of them most of them are staying with their same
care arrangements and I also only see them at access once per week, but
even then talking about that stuff there is a big no it seems like. It’s
not up to me to make the decisions but it feels like the decision makers
are making some real stuff ups.

@Saltwaterdreamtime aaah I see, that's really tough. In that case I hope that we can really come through for you at ReachOut and offer you support whenever you need.

I can definitely relate to what you're saying about decision makers screwing stuff up. I remember when I was under 18 I had some health issues, and it felt like all the adults around me were making decisions about my life and what I should do but not even listening to what I wanted or what I thought was best for me. 

how have you been coping with everything? i know that you feel angry but are there things you can do to feel better? how is your own mood and health going with this?

That is pretty much what’s happening @DirtWitch Smiley Sad poor thing, not fair for him at all