cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Just need to talk

All good now @DirtWitch it was my mentors family but just a scare all ok

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime sorry I have been MIA for a day. I'm glad to hear that your mentor's family is ok!

As @DirtWitch and @missep have said - it can be really hard to feel like you don't have a voice on important matters especially when it comes to family but it is also important to take care of yourself while you're feeling down. I know that you said on a different thread that you love surfing and it can really help you to clear your head, that's such an awesome way to practice self care! Could you take some time out to maybe go for a surf or do something else you enjoy?

When things are happening in my family I personally find it reassuring to catch up with my cousins and just have a yarn with them/ reminisce on our childhood - similar to your thread 'funny stories'! It makes me happy because I remember that at the end of the day we've always had each other and will always be able to have fun when we are together. It can be a great way to remind them how much you love them too which I'm sure your siblings would love to hear if they are going through a rough time at the moment Heart Is this something you could do with your siblings? 

Talk to you soon Smiley Happy 

Thanks @DirtWitch I see them on Friday 💙

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime , i'm glad to hear things were okay with your mentor's family! i'm sure you must be looking forward to see them soon Smiley Happy

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, just checking in on how you're going today? Heart

I hope the visit goes well tomorrow! 

I am ok thank you @mrmusic  Yep, I am excited to see the sibs tomorrow 🙂

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime  just wanted to check in on you and see how you were going Smiley Happy

Not good @missep

@missep  nah not great 😩

Sorry to hear that! Do you want to talk about what's going on?
Here for you Heart