cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Just need to talk

I see Smiley Sad
I’m pretty sure Lifeline is 24/7, it might be helpful to give them a quick call? Just so you feel supported while I’m not online

Maybe but I just want see them @missep

@Saltwaterdreamtimewell I don't know what your going through and we don't know each other. But that's the beauty of these forums so if ever you need someone to just listen to you, I'm here for you Smiley Happy

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime , i can see that you're having a pretty hard time right now and it's totally understandable, because the situation that you and your siblings in sucks and you all deserve better.

i know it's really hard right now and that it might not help, but it's also important to remember that the situation right now is temporary. at some point you will be able to see your siblings again, and in the future once you guys are older you will have a lot more agency and control over your lives and you can make as much time for each other as you want. but all of this stuff depends on you taking good care of yourself right now, and doing your best to succeed. 

i hope you're feeling okay right now and if not there will always be someone on RO here for you!

Thanks Smiley Sad

Hi @Salywaterdreamtime.
I am always here to listen as well. I haven't gone through family issues before, but my mum and sister keep fighting a lot. So I can sort of understand your issue.
I'm always here.
//You're never alone//

3B3FA4FA-930A-44B7-B7A7-8E1D09F34DAB.jpeg

Yes. That happens a lot. Nobody really understands me. I'm still here for you @Salywaterdreamtime if you need me. I haven't been through this sort of thing, but I'm still here to listen. Smiley Wink

@Saltwaterdreamtime that's a really heavy tweet; is that something you relate to a lot?

Yes