cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Just need to talk

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, thanks for sharing that tweet!

I'm wondering what you can do to try and distract yourself from the heaviness today?

Thinking of you Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hmm funny that.... the truth being swept under the rug again

I used the right channels, nothing got fixed that’s why I did it on here I had no choice

If I go to listened to in the first instance this would not of happened. Wait.... if we were all treated fairly this wouldn’t of happened either.

@Saltwaterdreamtime  It really sucks that you and your family are in this situation and you all definitely should have been treated better, listened to, and respected. life is super unfair, and that unfairness often gets made worse by poorly designed systems. it makes sense that you feel like this, and I was wondering if you had any ways to cope with this? it's an unfortunate reality that we all have to confront how profoundly unfair life is, especially when it's something that affects us so personally

Those lost two posts weren’t about my family. They were about the
favouritism and special treatment of some people on here

And nothing is getting done I would like this fixed

I’m over this dumb website, not that anyone will miss me I’m not staff members favourites, clearly, I don’t get special treatment like some do. Have fun without me. After everything I have done and work so hard for this is how I get treated, well you don’t deserve to be part of my life anyway, not time for mean people who put me down and hurt me i’ve Had too much of that in my lifetime, not that anyone cares. Bye. 

@Saltwaterdreamtime Hey there, I know we haven't chatted much before, but I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry you're having a tough time and I'm sorry you aren't feeling supported at the moment. I can assure you that you'll be sorely missed if you do decide to leave Reach Out, but I completely respect your decision to take a break if that's what you feel is best for you right now. Just know that we are always here if you'd like to chat Heart