cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Just need to talk

I’m leaving forever @queenP Or at least until it’s fair around here. Smiley Sad

@SaltwaterdreamtimeI'm really sorry that you're feeling that way, but I respect your choice if that's what you need to do. Is there anything I can do to support you at the moment? 

Nothing you can do but people in “power” here yes there is something they can do but they don’t listen to me not even in email @queenP

@Saltwaterdreamtime Well, in that case, just know that I'm thinking of you, and that if you need support, I'm here Smiley Happy 

I’m also here if you need a chat @Saltwaterdreamtime I’m so sorry you feel you are not being treated the way would would like on the forums but we’re here for you and we care about you ❤️ How are you feeling right now? Would you like a chat?

@Bananatime04 @queenP still not fixed Smiley Sad
Clearly not wanted here anymore

@Saltwaterdreamtime  You are wanted here. I want you here and want what’s best for you and want to help you but I can’t help you if I don’t know what’s wrong.. I get that you feel you aren’t being treated fairly on the forums but I don’t get how.. I am happy to help but I don’t know what I’m helping with so could you please tell me a bit more about what’s happening for you? How do you feel you aren’t being treated fairly? What can we do differently to make you feel supported?

@Bananatime04 sorry I have to keep it all a secret! Not allowed to talk about how I’m being treated or I will get in trouble! 😐

Sorry @Saltwaterdreamtime  I just had a little break from the forums. Sorry you are feeling like this and aren’t able to talk about it.. is there anything else you would like to talk about? Anything on your mind? How are you feeling?

Made a thread