cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Leaving school

@honky Hey, the holiday as gone down hill from last time. My dad is currently in hospital. He has heart disease and we wasn't feeling very well so we went and know he might have to have open heart surgery. He has had other operations on his heart but never open heart. The one thing I'm happy about is this time I'm here with him and not finding out on the phone. I'm scared and I'm not sure on what to do. I've been going to the hospital everyday for the past 4 days now and tomorrow he's going to talk to his doctors to see what they want to do. My dad is still quite young and I don't know what I would do if he dies. 

Hey @Cookiestarr. I'm so sorry to hear your dad is in hospital, that must be really scary for you. Are you able to be there when he talks to the doctors? Do you have other family member or friends you can talk to about how you're feeling? 

@ElleBelle I wasn't able to be in there with him when the doctors came in but I was there when he had a small operation and it went well. My brother was with me making sure that I was ok. My dad is ok for now but I'm scared that one day soon he won't be there. 

It's natural to feel scared @Cookiestarr. Especially so early on after this whole process, definitely keep talking to us and give yourself time to process. So glad he's okay Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@Bree-RO Thank you. I finally told my brother that I use this to get all my thoughts down and so that others can give me another way to look at things. He was confused as he never thought of me as a sad person but that's because I want to happy and I don't want others to feel the pain I do. I had to tell someone and I know I can tell my brother anything and he won't tell anyone else if I don't want them to know. I'm happy that here I can talk about mostly anything and not fear being judged. When things like this happens, I can't just ask for help as I don't want other people to see me weak. I know that's it always ok to do though, I can't never do. So I thank you all for always being able to write and talk through these problems with me.