cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Leaving school

Hey @Cookiestarr, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? Smiley Happy

What have you been up to since finishing?

Well @honky, I've been packing to go on a trip with my father as an end of year thing. We will be going to Japan, London, and Paris. We will be away for one month. It will be fun to go away with just him as it gives me time to bond with him more and lets me clear my head. I have also gotten news that I have been accepted into Uni so I'm really happy. Now that I can picture what it will be like next year, it eases my nerves.  

That's amazing, congratulations @CookiestarrSmiley Happy What will you be studying? 

Sounds super exciting! What a good to enjoy your break and relax. It must be of relief to know that you've gotten accepted to uni. You can finally relax and enjoy yourself. I would love to hear how your trip goes, when does your trip start? 

@honky, I am doing a foundation studies course and after that, I am going to start studying to become a stage manager.

I leave for my trip on Friday. 

That's amazing @Cookiestarr, i wish you the best of luckSmiley Happy

Safe travels Cookieestarr, would love to hear all about it Smiley Happy

@honky Thank you, I will do another reply tell you all about what happened. 

@honky Hey. It's been about 2 months now and I'm back home. My trip was really fun and it cleared my head. I got to experience so many different cultures, see things I have never seen before like snow and it brought me and my dad closer. Spending every day together without anyone else made me realized that I am a lot like him. We both had fun but I was feeling homesick by the end of the trip. 

I spent Christmas with my mum and my brother and his girlfriend. It was really fun to be around them again. I saw my best friends and we had a little pool party. New Years I spent with my friends. It was fun. We drank and watched High School Musical, we laughed and had fun.

I hope you had a great holiday period and got to spend time with love ones.    

That sounds amazing @Cookiestarr! Like an enlightening experience!

How long did you get to stay in each of the places? I know I spent 2 weeks in Japan and I gotta say, it definitely wasn't enough so I'll have to go back one day! Did you take a tour guide with you to show you around?

Hope you're settling back in well Smiley Happy

hey @Cookiestarr, thank you so much for the update. I am really glad to hear that you've been being such a great time Smiley Happy What was your favourite part of the trip?

@RevzZ I love Japan!! My favourite part of the trip was going to disneyland, did you go?

@RevzZ I spent a week and a half in Japan which was not enough time. 3 days in HongKong. 3 days in Paris and 2 weeks in London. We only had guides when we went to things like the Globe Theatre. It's taking me a while to get used to the weather again as it was really cold over seas and now I'm back in the heat of summer but other than that it's good.