cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Leaving school

@honky Hey. It's hard to say what my favourite part was as I did so much stuff. But I really loved learning and seeing different cultures. The food was great everywhere I went and even tried chickens feet. I didn't get to go to Disneyland though I really wanted to. It was just too hard to get to and we didn't have enough time. But I want to go back with some friends and go to Disneyland. 

@Cookiestarr Sounds like you've had an awesome time, how was the chickens feet? Did you like it?

@honky It was a weird experience. It was just like chicken which I was expecting but it was just the fat and skin so it wasn't that bad. The only part I didn't like was the tiny little bones.

Yeah I hated the bones too, they were so tiny and so many of them, it got quiet annoying😋 

So do you have any plans now that you’re back??

@honky Well now that Christmas and New Years are over, I'm heading to Sydney to see family and staying there for 2 weeks. I'm going to a Beatles concert and seeing the Wizard of Oz. I'll be hanging around most of the time at home but I'll be getting ready for Uni while I'm there.  

Beatles concert @Cookiestarr? And Wizard of Oz? It sounds like you're still on holiday Smiley Happy

There is one thing I've always wondered with Paris: Is the Eiffel Tower actually extremely extremely packed with tourists? And I've heard the rumour that they can speak english but they choose not to, even when people talk to them in english. Is that true?

ohh lucky!! You've had such an awesome holiday @Cookiestarr. I haven't been anywhere haha.

I love wizard of oz, let me know if it's any good! 

When does uni start for you?

@RevzZ Well after this holiday, I'll need a holiday just sitting on the couch watching TV. 

In Paris, there are a lot of people there, no matter the time. There where people there from everywhere around the world but the ones I talked too mostly spoke English. There was this one Koran lady who spoke Koran, French and English. She helped us out with some translations. There are also a lot of people selling Eiffel Tower key rings, like you will pass about 20 of them just walking near the Tower. They will try and get you to buy like 10 of these key rings. Other than that everyone was nice and very helpful. Though some of the staff didn't speak English so it was a little difficult. 

@honky I have an orientation thing on, on the 24th which is just getting my sub-subjects sorted but classes doesn't start until the end of February. 

hey @Cookiestarr, I hope you're enjoying your time in Sydney.

That sounds super exciting, not too long to go.

How have you been lately? 

Smiley Happy