cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Lgbt questioning myself again?

Ok so I don't know how to do this topic lol but I've always thourt I was bi and yeah but I think I'm a lesbian and I don't really know why but I just kinda feel sick and confused when I think that I am, but the signs are there that I am a lesbian since every time I've dated a male I've never brrn abke to stay in the relationship becuse I got to much anxyity and it mad me feel sick, but when I dated a gurl I didn't really feel any of that, and I've been questioning my gender to but idk, and again I'm not sure again if um a lesbaun since I staid it does kinda make me feel abit sick when I think about that and confused kinda, but then again I live reading BL comics (boy love) so um just so confused and aahh I don't know😅😅

Highlighted

Re: Lgbt questioning myself again?

Heya @wolvesrunfree 

sexuality can be so confusing, i know for me I went through a spectrum of feelings and my thoughts changed a fair bit. I felt like once I realised I liked girls that I had to stick to that and started get annoyed at myself about the confusion. And geez labels can feel super limiting at times, but really it totally normal to go up and down with this stuff, at the end of the day you are unique and that is totally cool. For me it took some time but then I really resonated with identifying as queer both in sexuality and gender and that works for me. Take your time and dont be too hard on yourself it is a journey and their is no right or wrong answer.  we also have this pretty awesome thread about sexuality that may be something you want to check out. Keep being your rad self!

Highlighted

Hi @wolvesrunfree ! I am so impressed you've had the courage to post about it on the forums, I imagine discussion your sexuality to be extremely daunting and vulnerable topic to discuss. @Claire-RO touched on labels and the journey and I think that is so important - you might not ever come to a certain conclusion regarding your 'label' and you dont have to! You love who you love and you are attracted to who you are attracted to and sometimes thats a boy and sometimes thats a girl and that is so okay!!

Take your time, trust the process. Just be yourself, follow your heart and everything will fall into place.
Highlighted

Aaah thanks you  @Claire-RO @\(>~<)/ yeah im probaly gonna go queer on my sexuality and gender 😅 and I'llcheck that out! Thanks you!!!

Highlighted

Thanks you @Wolfie_ ! Like I've known for a few years that I've liked girls as well but when I was talking with my cuz she said I might be a lesbain and then it just got me thinking an ahh 😂😂
Highlighted

Hi @wolvesrunfree I thought I'd jump in even though @Wolfie_ and @Claire-RO have done a great job! I feel like most of my adolescent and young adult life has been questioning my sexuality so I definitely resonate with this post! Smiley Very Happy I also found that queer is a fantastic 'label', I think it says just enough. And it sounds like your cousin is supportive of you which is lovely!

Although labels can be quite comforting,  don't feel like you need to figure it out for anyone but yourself! No good friends should ever judge you for changing the way you identify. In fact, there's more and more research coming out now that sexuality is fluid and can change throughout your lifetime. Also there's always someone out there who has had a similar journey to you! I think it's all part of the journey of self-love and acceptance Heart