cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looking for people to talk to please.

Hey @musicfan_xo, sorry that you're not feeling the best today, I am wondering how the appointment with your GP went today? You said you rescheduled the appointment with the new GP, is that happening tomorrow or sometime this week? 

Loneliness is really difficult to grasp a hold of, I know when I am going through stages of it that I can often find it hard to motivate myself to be with others, but sometimes being by yourself and doing something you enjoy can be your best way of pulling out of it. Have you planned anything nice for yourself today? Smiley Happy

@Milkninja222 @Kaylee-RO I don't really feel like talking to anyone at the moment, it's nothing personal, sorry. Just feeling crappy

That is okay if you don't feel like chatting right now @musicfan_xo. The forums are always here when you are ready Heart I hope that you can do something nice for yourself tonight to relax.

It’s ok to feel like not chatting. Take your time and our forums are here for you whenever you feel ready. Take care💜

Thank you everyone.

One of the questions here, about talking about what's going on for me daily, made me a bit uncomfortable

@musicfan_xo Sorry that you felt uncomfortable by someone's question, it is completely healthy to have your own personal boundaries, and I am happy that you knew when to hold them up and do what was going to help you. 

How are you feeling today? Smiley Happy

@Kaylee-RO thank you. I'm ok. Struggling a bit today but I have my moments. How are you?

@musicfan_xo You're welcome Smiley Happy 
Anything in particular that is making you upset today? It could be nice to go for a little afternoon stroll to clear your head Smiley Happy
My day has been nice, it's a bit hot and steamy outside, but I have been indoors for most of the day so I am ready to get out for my afternoon walk Smiley Tongue I'll probably drop a sweat tho haha!

@musicfan_xo it sounds like you have still been struggling a little but I hope that you will find some coping strategies soon and the new year will bring and everyone some more joy.

Hey @Kaylee-RO @A_Friend not really anything in particular.

I just went for my daily walk, so hot here